[PGT] San Jose Sharks 3 @ Vancouver Canucks 1

The Magician

Mitchell

Salo

Torres

Sammuellson

Ballard

Booth

This is why we suck, not the coach, not the compete of the core.

It's the fact all the physicality we had in the top 9 is now in the form of Kassian, and Lapierre/Hansen

Sammuellson was the big body that didn't get knocked down and could make a pass to Kesler.

Why let him go I just don't understand.

If only they would've carried over their play and energy from the 2nd period, we could've won this game. But instead it totally evaporated in the 3rd.

I'm really starting to beleive now that 2011 is the closest this team will get to a Cup with the Sedins and Raymond in our line-up.

Raymond has to go. He is too weak when it comes to winning physical board battles, and he's very streaky offensively. He's been invisible for the past several weeks now.

I belive AV will get canned if we lose this series. I am so sure of it, that I'd bet my house and my car on it.

Even when Torres isn't playing for the Canucks anymore, he helps us score our lone goal because that's how bad our offense is right now! Even Tanner Glass, a former ex Canuck 4th liner, has more goals than any of our offensive players in the playoffs right now!!lololol

I said it before and I still believe this, people blame Luongo for our loses and sometimes he is to blame, but the main blame should go to the Sedins for not producing. Still think Sedin's aren't going to be the players to lead this franchise to their 1st Stanley cup in their history. Sorry guys but I think we need new fresh blood, new core, make Sedins our second line.

I wonder how many more "No Trade" contracts Gillis will be offering to future players. He is now stuck with Luongo, the Sedins and Kesler. These three players are at the end of their highly skilled careers. Last year and again this year, the Sedins are no shows once the playoffs start. Kesler, though he has been hurt, is far from the player he was in 2011. The team needs some young guns who are willing to play at playoff intensity.

Well winning 16-straight games in the Playoffs is impossible, you win one and lose one. The important thing is how to make changes and fix anything that gone wrong after a lost. AV MUST prepare this team and make any necessary adjustment prior to Game 2, I like the idea of loading up the top-2 line.

So many things that sensitive people don't want to acknowledge:

Trade your expensive players that do not perform in the playoffs (Sedins, Luongo)

Things are only going to get worse before they get better. Discontent is the first necessity of progress,

Sedins again: Soft players who play with the puck and can't defend themselves. You have no place on today's NHL ice without being able to fight your own battles. YOU MUST STEP UP IN BIG GAMES. Go play tennis if you can't handle it. Trade them now while they are still worth something somewhere.

Luongo....just go man.

AV: has no passion and seems to encourage a culture of weakness and babying "star" players. This "play within the whistles" bull has to go because it encourages players to take crap and not dish it. No matter what anyone thinks, you need players who play on the edge and are killers out there on the ice. AV needs to go.

Same old crap will not do. Rebuild.

A lot of our core don't seem to have that drive and heart to win anymore, we seen it last year and it's looks to be flowing into this post season, still early. I liked Kassian game tonight outside that penalty he took, which was pretty weak considering what refs let other teams in the past get a way with. Simply put we're not going anywhere with the Sedins and Kesler disappearing this early, Kesler looks to be injured as he didn't look to into the game tonight. Things can change and it's only one game but if things don't change we'll be an easy feat for the Sharks.

I dont understand how our scoring and PP have dropped off so much this last bit, we use to be a power house in this area.

I guess we might as well admit the truth and start sucking at the bitter pill of rebuilding. It will be another ten or more years before we have a good playoff team in Vancouver. The longer the management waits, the more embarrassing it will become to watch a seniors hockey team try to play in the NHL.

So many things that sensitive people don't want to acknowledge:

Trade your expensive players that do not perform in the playoffs (Sedins, Luongo)

Things are only going to get worse before they get better. Discontent is the first necessity of progress,

Sedins again: Soft players who play with the puck and can't defend themselves. You have no place on today's NHL ice without being able to fight your own battles. YOU MUST STEP UP IN BIG GAMES. Go play tennis if you can't handle it. Trade them now while they are still worth something somewhere.

Luongo....just go man.

AV: has no passion and seems to encourage a culture of weakness and babying "star" players. This "play within the whistles" bull has to go because it encourages players to take crap and not dish it. No matter what anyone thinks, you need players who play on the edge and are killers out there on the ice. AV needs to go.

Same old crap will not do. Rebuild.

I wonder how many more "No Trade" contracts Gillis will be offering to future players. He is now stuck with Luongo, the Sedins and Kesler. These three players are at the end of their highly skilled careers. Last year and again this year, the Sedins are no shows once the playoffs start. Kesler, though he has been hurt, is far from the player he was in 2011. The team needs some young guns who are willing to play at playoff intensity.

Well winning 16-straight games in the Playoffs is impossible, you win one and lose one. The important thing is how to make changes and fix anything that gone wrong after a lost. AV MUST prepare this team and make any necessary adjustment prior to Game 2, I like the idea of loading up the top-2 line.

Archived