The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2 Sharks 3

SvenBae

The guys played well last night and it was a good effort. I think the two teams are fairly even, but SJ is getting the puck luck this year.

The biggest problem is that we can't match that 3rd line. Lapierre is not a 3rd line C.

Sedins Hansen

Higgins Roy Raymond

Burrows Kes Weise

Pinni/Ses Lappy Kass

Make eddy a healthy scratch. Ballard can play better.

Wasn't eddy in on all three goals against us?? COMON ALEX WAKE THE frack UUP....

YOURE A TO END DEFENSEMAN...

this game means everything to our city and die hard fans and he can hold his head up high with that kind of performance? Hamhuis game one and now eddy last night.

JUST PLAY WELL DEFENSIVELY FFS

The twins have been really disappointing so far. Unlike Kesler, I don't think they have another gear just for the playoffs. When our top line can't score, we're not going to win a series.

I really hope Edler gets benched. He's been struggling for so long.

seriously this game was ours the team played really well and loungo looked great but in all honesty how can a guy play 59:05 minutes of good hockey and with 55 seconds, seconds he cant keep a puck from squeezing through his legs he needed to steal this win for us to tie up the series. How many times in all honesty when we are winning have you seen loungo give up a late goal with minutes left in the third its just frustrating.

and too say we are not scoring enough goals if a pathetic case since st louis has won both its games 2-1 against the kings defense and goaltending win games sure scoring more goals would be nice but I prefer nice low scoring tight checking games especially in the playoffs

Archived