The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best NHL Logo?

Of the logos below, what would you rank as the top 5 and worst 5 in the league. I honestly don't know what some teams are thinking when they design these things but some are brutal:

NHL-logos3.jpg

Top five (as you can see, I'm not a fan of teams with words in the logos):

Pittsburgh

Chicago

Boston

Detroit

Vancouver

Bottom five:

Ottawa

Philadelphia (maybe I'm ignorant, but I don't even know what the logo is supposed to represent)

Atlanta

Minnesota

Carolina

I seriously hope the designers of the last 3 logos weren't paid more than $50 to design them.

Maybe it would help to have the up-to-date logos? Several have been updated, Buffalo's gone back to their older logo (which looks way better than that pissed off slug) and, of course, Atlanta was replaced by Winnipeg.

EDIT: Here they are:

nhl-logos-banner_zps41610e40.jpg

Of the logos below, what would you rank as the top 5 and worst 5 in the league. I honestly don't know what some teams are thinking when they design these things but some are brutal:

NHL-logos3.jpg

Top five (as you can see, I'm not a fan of teams with words in the logos):

Pittsburgh

Chicago

Boston

Detroit

Vancouver

Bottom five:

Ottawa

Philadelphia (maybe I'm ignorant, but I don't even know what the logo is supposed to represent)

Atlanta

Minnesota

Carolina

I seriously hope the designers of the last 3 logos weren't paid more than $50 to design them.

You honestly think the Blackhawks logo is the top 5 worst in the NHL? We're aren't talking about least liked teams here but you gotta admit that logo is the best if not at least in the top 5.

Archived