The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Extension] Malkin Re-signs with Pens

My head hurts. Letang isn`t even worth picking up the phone for at that point. That would be Letang Dupuis Bennett rights to Morrow and Iginla plus 1st overall at least a combination of all of the above. And there`s still no tender for Roy

I just want to send a crazy shout out to the poster who yesterday posted that Malkin would sign an 8 year $78 million extension. Seriously, that was close. Secondly....he doesn't deserve more than Crosby I am sorry you just screwed your team. MG get some $ ready Dupuis and Letang will be available soon and the Pens will now suffer the same fate they did during the mid 90's

"Seems to me the Sedins want to win a cup more than most do in the league considering they're 2 of the only stars in the league that don't have ridiculous contracts.'

the Sedins signed good for both party contracts years ago but at that time they were not huge discounts.

Anybody here ever tell their boss "no thanks, don't want a raise?"

You can't trade the rights to a UFA, so Dupuis, Morrow and Iginla are out. I stated that it probably wouldn't happen, at least for the first overall pick. I don't see why they wouldn't get a 8th - 12th pick. Edmonton needs defense, their first for Letang.

Archived