The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

DO WE NEED A FIFA WORLD CUP?

aeromotacanucks

I was amazed when I read about Brazil getting the World Cup. I mean should we take bets on how long it will take before a player is shot for missing a goal? My money is on it not taking long. Far too unsafe of a country for the sport especially with how insane football fans can be.

That said all your complaints can be made about any massive sporting event like this as previously mentioned the Olympics are very similar.

for those who want insult the brazilian politics here goes a basic guide:

porra = f#%¨¨# (also means "semen", "penis" or "sperm" on very informal language), can also be used for something good like (you´re damm good! or you F3#¨#& awesome!) "você é bom pra porra"

merda = sh%@%¨!

caralho = cr@%#¨$¨!

imbecil = dummass

mané = douchebag

filho de uma puta = son of a b#¨#¨$¨&

idiota = idiot

neymar = diver (a person who loves fake injuries)

Lula = the brazilian version of "George W. Bush" but with a communist behaviour...

mas que merda é essa? = what a heck is this?

puta = bi#%#¨&

bicha = cigarette

for those who want insult the brazilian politics here goes a basic guide:

porra = f#%¨¨# (also means "semen", "penis" or "sperm" on very informal language), can also be used for something good like (you´re damm good! or you F3#¨#& awesome!) "você é bom pra porra"

merda = sh%@%¨!

caralho = cr@%#¨$¨!

imbecil = dummass

mané = douchebag

filho de uma puta = son of a b#¨#¨$¨&

idiota = idiot

neymar = diver (a person who loves fake injuries)

Lula = the brazilian version of "George W. Bush" but with a communist behaviour...

mas que merda é essa? = what a heck is this?

puta = bi#%#¨&

bicha = cigarette

Confederations Cup starting today...

Brazil VS Japan

4PM local time (7PM GMT)

city: Brasilia/DF (Brazil´s Capital)

time to see on TV our brand new multi-blillionaire elephant stadium on the land of the corruption in South America. see the money of every brazilian citizen going to a stadium where "mehmar" will "play" (play?) soccer...

os políticos do meu país são um bando de babacas...

(the politics of my country are a bunch of assh#¨#&...)

priceless what happen to joseph Blatter and Dilma Rouself (our "president")

60.000 people booed both on worldwide TV...

protests in front of the stadium on worldwide TV...

it appears our people woke up. the "so called" Communist Party is listening what the real Brazilian is feeling about this millionaire show...

things will change for better? I hope so...

other thing...

"porra" in "Brazilian Portuguese" is more like an angry expression than a word, when your´re angry or pissed off you just say "porra" to show how mad you are, also means other things but generally means anger.

like when Bruins scores, in Canada people say f$$$&. I say "porra!"

National Congress in Brasilia/DF was invaded by protesters...

a protest not motivated by political parties. a protest motivated by our nation TIRED of soo much corruption.

across the country, across the main cities. it´s time for the Federative Republic of Brazil wake up and demand an administration FOR the people and not for a few people in Brasilia...

time to the ENTIRE WORLD see how we´re pissed off! the South American giant is awake. the money used on FIFA World Cup is OUR money! not Joseph Blatter´s money! it´s my money, it´s the money from every Brazilian citizen. in Brazil or overseas.

if you hold a BRA citizenship it´s YOUR money on this billionaire event!

less violence...

reduction of adulthood...

more infraesctructure...

money for the right thing on the right time...

no political manipulation...

National Congress in Brasilia/DF was invaded by protesters...

a protest not motivated by political parties. a protest motivated by our nation TIRED of soo much corruption.

across the country, across the main cities. it´s time for the Federative Republic of Brazil wake up and demand an administration FOR the people and not for a few people in Brasilia...

time to the ENTIRE WORLD see how we´re pissed off! the South American giant is awake. the money used on FIFA World Cup is OUR money! not Joseph Blatter´s money! it´s my money, it´s the money from every Brazilian citizen. in Brazil or overseas.

if you hold a BRA citizenship it´s YOUR money on this billionaire event!

less violence...

reduction of adulthood...

more infraesctructure...

money for the right thing on the right time...

no political manipulation...

Archived