The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

May a good Day for the Blues... Weiss signs in Detroit for a little bit more than here @cdcgml and Emery to philly may means that Mason will Have a 50/50 Job next season. :)

The nucks are doing nothing while Teams around just verging stronger. What if Kuo also wants out and insist on a deal?

Doing nothing because there's no need to go out and overpay greatly for guys that you'll regret by December.

Lu can't insist on being traded, if he doesn't show up, he doesn't he paid. And if he doesn't want to show up when he is the starter.. Well that's on him,

Just in time for the off season...

For those that have been following the Boston roster, it has reached a point where decisions pretaining to goaltending must be made.

As Robin Lehner is slated to move into the backup role in Boston this fall, it seems Razor Ray Emery may be available. The 30 year old William B. Jennings trophy winner this year, with a stunning undefeated record of 17-1-0, was signed to a two year 3.3 million dollar contract (1.65 per year) by Greensman before the trade deadline last season.

'When we signed Ray, we thought Robin was a year or two away, but Robin's development took off at the end of the season, and the timing seems right for him to train closely with Cam Ward this coming season. Ray has been a rock for our team since we acquired him for R.J. Umberger two years ago. It is sad to make moves you don't want to make, but there's strong upward movement in our ranks, and we want Ray to have to appropriate amount of ice time for a keeper of his caliber'.

Greensman is referring of course to the Bruins minor team, already featuring Chris Gibson, Allen York, and with Malcolm Subban likely to sign this year.

The Bruins are said to be shopping Emery, Joel Ward, a few select prospects and picks to either acquire a top 4 d-man or a top 6 winger.

Minnesota is said to be listening to offers on Dany Heatley, Curtis Glencross, and Justin Braun along with several depth players and prospects.

Steve Pinizotto, JT Brown, Paul Byron, Max Sauve, Ryan Button, Steven Kampfer, and Matt Kassian are names being rumored to be available.

Minny is said to be looking to aggressively package assets to upgrade on top 4 defence and top 6 forwards.

The ignorance on this forum. :picard:

You men are my refuge.

It is ridiculous to say the least.

Congrats to my boy Jesse Winchester on signing with the Panthers! We acquired him last spring hoping he'd be on our roster last year but never materialized as he couldn't find the right NHL fit, hopefully he can stick with the big club!

Brad Richardson to nucks. Loved what Lappy did for us, but time stands still for no man, good move.

For me, Richardson fits the mould of Kesler, Bieksa, and Garrison. I said a few years ago that if our entire team was Bieksas on D and Keslers on O we would win the cup. Its good to have another of the same mentality mould on the team. Mark my words.

Archived