The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Busy day of Lightning news. Nick Johnson scores in the preseason for Boston, Paul Bissonnette gets suspended for 10 games for defending his teammate after a "clean" hit (according to Sheriff Shanny), and Brunner gets a PTO.

Doesn`t Shanny have a new job this year? I thought it was someone else now.

Doesn`t Shanny have a new job this year? I thought it was someone else now.

You're right, it's Brian Leetch and Patrick Burke (Brian's son).

The video essentially shows how you can get away with a "clean" hit in the NHL now. Open season boys!

You're right, it's Brian Leetch and Patrick Burke (Brian's son).

The video essentially shows how you can get away with a "clean" hit in the NHL now. Open season boys!

I agree that it was a bad hit, but Biz has to know to not come off the bench.

Edit: 7,000th post :')

Hey guys, sorry I have been scarce over the last few weeks.... I was houseboating last week, and unfortunately started yet another round or 12 of chemotherapy, so its been tough. I'm hoping to get my team ready for the season over the next couple weeks (as is everyone i assume), so I should be available. No need for sympathies, unless you feel so bad for me you wanna give me an extremely lopesided deal in my favour....that I will gladly accept! :)

Let the hockey begin! love this time of year.

Hey guys, sorry I have been scarce over the last few weeks.... I was houseboating last week, and unfortunately started yet another round or 12 of chemotherapy, so its been tough.  I'm hoping to get my team ready for the season over the next couple weeks (as is everyone i assume), so I should be available.  No need for sympathies, unless you feel so bad for me you wanna give me an extremely lopesided deal in my favour....that I will gladly accept! :)

i guees no one here can really imagine that "fight" that you have there ... 100% respect from my side...my godfather losses this fight 2 weeks ago though :(

Hey guys, sorry I have been scarce over the last few weeks.... I was houseboating last week, and unfortunately started yet another round or 12 of chemotherapy, so its been tough. I'm hoping to get my team ready for the season over the next couple weeks (as is everyone i assume), so I should be available. No need for sympathies, unless you feel so bad for me you wanna give me an extremely lopesided deal in my favour....that I will gladly accept! :)

Hey mate good luck with your treatment , I am a big believer in the power of the mind and that one can through the force of their will , make their own reality.

Glad to see your back, I think the thread has been missing you and some others these past months...about ti kick into high gear! You won't get any sympathy deals from me, but you have my support 100%. I toured the island's center with my dad and it seems your in good hands if your area is like mine. Glad your in good spirits, now: GAME ON!

Archived