The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Should be 100% caught up as far as updates in the thread goes. If you see anything amiss, let me know. Thanks guys!

Please everyone remember to make sure both active and minors rosters are cap compliant.

And GMs take note, teams who have not checked in and let me know they are still participating by posting in the thread by September 25th WILL lose their teams.

Should be 100% caught up as far as updates in the thread goes. If you see anything amiss, let me know. Thanks guys!

Please everyone remember to make sure both active and minors rosters are cap compliant.

And GMs take note, teams who have not checked in and let me know they are still participating by posting in the thread by September 25th WILL lose their teams.

I think the 7 who haven't checked in yet aren't much of a problem.

Dallas, Ottawa, TB, Calgary, Vancouver and Washington have all been around lately.

Ovechkinator is the only one who hasn't been around recently but I'd be surprised if he gave up on the league after all this time.

I think the 7 who haven't checked in yet aren't much of a problem.

Dallas, Ottawa, TB, Calgary, Vancouver and Washington have all been around lately.

Ovechkinator is the only one who hasn't been around recently but I'd be surprised if he gave up on the league after all this time.

Me too, I don't expect we'll lose anyone really. But on the off chance we do, we need time to get new GMs in and give them a chance to get their roster ready for Oct. 1st.

Hey guys, sorry I have been scarce over the last few weeks.... I was houseboating last week, and unfortunately started yet another round or 12 of chemotherapy, so its been tough. I'm hoping to get my team ready for the season over the next couple weeks (as is everyone i assume), so I should be available. No need for sympathies, unless you feel so bad for me you wanna give me an extremely lopesided deal in my favour....that I will gladly accept! :)

Let the hockey begin! love this time of year.

I'm thinking given the circumstances that we should consider this Wilb's 'checking in' and that he's still running the show in Dallas.

Archived