The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

On the agenda for today:

- Update recent signings

- Post trades in inbox

- Posting updated lineups from the thread as far back as page 90.

- Set up pool on pickup

- Input cap compliant rosters posted that are marked "Opening Night Roster" starting on page 92. Rosters must be marked as "Opening night roster" to be added to database. Projected rosters or simple roster updates will not be added.

- Update/adjust CBA

Colton Teubert to Germany

http://www.iserlohn-roosters.de/roostersnews/5461

Iserlohn - The Iserlohn Roosters of the Deutsche Eishockey Liga ( DEL) have committed another defender for the upcoming season . From the Oklahoma City Barons of the 23 -year-old Colton Teubert changes to the Seilersee . The defensive man has a German passport , therefore the contingent of foreigners Sauerland will not charge . Teubert , whose family comes from Germany , signed a contract for the remainder of the season and has already arrived at Seilersee . He will be eligible to play on Wednesday night in an away game of the Sauerland in Mannheim for the first time . " We are in contact for about two months. Colton is a classic ' Stay-at - home' defender who will give us more depth, " said manager Karsten Mende .

Teubert was born in White Rock , British Columbia, and began his career in 2005 at the Regina Pats in the Canadian Junior Football League WHL . Even in his youth time Teubert got the chance at Ontario Reign ECHL club to complete some parts in the professional sector and has Catches of the LA Kings in 2008 in the first round . Because of its excellent performance , the top talent was nominated three times for the Canadian junior national team, won two gold medals and a silver at the World Championships. Teubert 2010 signed his first professional contract with the Manchester Monarchs , completed a year at the Francise the Kings before he was getraded to the Edmonton Oilers . There he played in the farm team in Oklahoma City , but was also appointed to the 2011/2012 season for 24 games in the NHL . Now Teubert opted for a move to Europe .

"I am looking forward to the new challenge and the chance to give me the Iserlohn Roosters in Germany. I hope I can help the team to achieve their goals, "said Teubert . Coming from Vancouver , he arrived on Sunday afternoon in Iserlohn . Head coach Doug Mason welcomes the further alternative. Especially after the injury to Daniel Meier and Orendorz the head coach goes like calmer in the next week of training .

dustin-brown-los-angeles-kings-feature.jpg

Dustin Brown is back in the nations capital! The Ottawa Senators would like to welcome the hard hitting Dustin Brown back to the organisation. We would also like to welcome James Wright and Coda Gordan. Wright is a very good bottom six winger, he gives us depth and will help out our PK. Coda Gordan is off to a good start in WHL, with the Swift Current Broncos. We felt with our amount of picks and prospects, we were able to make this deal. We would like to wish Brett and David all the best in LA. They are both very good young players and were hard to say goodbye too. GM Winterhawks has made it clear, the days of being a rebuilding team are over, the days of being a good team are over, it is time to become a great team.

An official roster will be announced later this afternoon, as well as captains and assistants for the upcoming season.

Vancouver Canucks Roster

Jamie Benn - Matt Duchene - Daniel Alfredsson

Sven Baertschi - Mikko Koivu - Eric Fehr

Gustav Nyquist - Peter Regin - Colin McDonald

Marcus Foligno - Peter Holland - Daniel Winnik

Zdeno Chara - Alex Pietrangelo

Slava Voynov - Brenden Dillon

Ben Lovejoy - Michael Stone

Mark Cundari

Jonas Hiller

Chad Johnson

Borowiecki assigned to the Minors

Finally we can announce our Opening Night Lineup..didnt noticed that Culek was one of the latiest cuts.

I ´m sure we´ll see some of our Top Prospcts back during the Season.

Blues Opening Night Roster

Morrow - Weiss - Hodgson

Erat - Legwand - Horcoff

Spaling - Goc - Galiardi

Labrie - Vitale- Bournival

Bergenheim

Gorges - Ehrhoff

Schultz - Erskine

Prout - Tallinder

Gryba - Sulzer

Mason

MacDonald

so buddies....waiting will have an end by tomorrow

even i´m a bit disapointed about the latest cuts on my team i´m looking forward

the season is long and we´l lsee some players back during the season for sure

the blues organisation(me) wishes all fellow gm´the best for the new...and hopefully exciting season

VIEL GLÜCK FÜR DIE SAISON 2013/14 !!!

ah curt..waivers still off?

Waivers are officially active as of October 1st at 12:00pm Pacific time. At that time, players who need to clear waivers will have to be placed there to be sent down.

Waivers can still be used anytime for teams that wish to do so but it is not needed to send a player down until noon tomorrow.

so final rostermove for now.....to avoid to lose a player via waivers

Assignment: The St:louis Blues assign D Alexander Sulzer to the Greenville Road Warriors

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall F Josh Jooris from the Greenville Roa Warriors

Jooris to the C Extra Spot Active Roster ... Sgarbossa to the 3rd Line C Spot ...O`Brien to the 1st Line C Spot and Crabb to the 1st Line LW Spot on the Minors.

Greenville Defence

Borowiecki - Sulzer

Jarvinen- Gelinas

Konan - Abeltshauser

Fournier - Laleggia

Greenville Defence

Archived