The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Official Statement Re: Steven Stamkos

The Pittsburgh Penguins were dealt a very large blow today with the news that we will be without Steven for at least 3 months due to a broken leg. A player of Steven's caliber is next to impossible to replace. Our management team will be working aggressively to attempt to fill that large hole on our roster to the best of our abilities.

General Managers across the league who are currently in a rebuilding position are encouraged to contact the Penguins.

ActionJax

General Manager

Pittsburgh Penguins

Official Statement Re: Steven Stamkos

The Pittsburgh Penguins were dealt a very large blow today with the news that we will be without Steven for at least 3 months due to a broken leg. A player of Steven's caliber is next to impossible to replace. Our management team will be working aggressively to attempt to fill that large hole on our roster to the best of our abilities.

General Managers across the league who are currently in a rebuilding position are encouraged to contact the Penguins.

ActionJax

General Manager

Pittsburgh Penguins

Dougie Hamilton tells our Division rivals...

Sorry.

?!?

Every time I look at the stats on pickup, i see TheMinister getting larger in my review mirror. This morning is no different. I went to sleep very happy I had 14 pool points from one NHL game yesterday, only to wake up and see the Islanders, our crosstown rivals, got 29. I will do a division standings on Wednesday. Speaking of divisional Rivals, The Rangers sympathies are with Stamkos, it was the kind of break that makes you shudder watching it. We are, however, certain that ActionJax09 will overcome the adversity his team is facing and continue to loom large in the Metropolitan Division.

Signing:

The Phoenix Coyotes have signed Marek Mazanec to a 3 year 2.025 contract (675k per season).

We are very excited to welcome Mazanec to the franchise.

for the moment, minors goalies:

Clemmensen

Mazanec

Cannata

As previously mentioned - Clemmensen is available for someone looking for a backup goalie.

St.Louis Blues Roster Moves

LITR Activation: The St.Louis Blues activates F Brenden Morrow from the LITR

Assignment: The St.Louis Blues assign Chris Terry to the Greenville Roas Warriors (Not Waiver eligible)

Assignment: The St.Louis Blues assign Michael Raffl to the Greenville Road Warriors (Not Waiver eligible)

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall Mike Halmo from the Greenville Road Warriors

The San Jose Sharks are getting healthier, and that means the roster of forwards is starting to look a little full.

We are looking to put a package together to give up some depth forwards, but anyone on the roster (barring NMC) is up for talks.

In return the Sharks are interested in picks, highly regarded prospects, and potentially an upgrade on NHL defense

The following players have been specifically notified they are OTB:

Travis Moen, Ryan Garbutt, Ryan Reaves, Jared Boll and Corey Tropp

Archived