The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

The Nashville Predators place/dress Matt Pelech as a defensemen to make a forward roster spot as we are calling Nikita Kuhcherov up from Medicine Hat.

Nashville also activates Saku Koivu from the LTIR and is inserted in our lineup.

Updated lineup via head coach Barry Trotz

Doan-Barkov-Jagr

MacArthur-Santorelli-Upshall

Kucherov-Holland-Koivu

Dvorak-Moore-Fiddler

Crombeen-?-Gionta

Phaneuf-Phillips

Weaver-Allen

Martinez-Brookbank

Grebeshkov-Pelech

The Nashville Predators place/dress Matt Pelech as a defensemen to make a forward roster spot as we are calling Nikita Kuhcherov up from Medicine Hat.

Nashville also activates Saku Koivu from the LTIR and is inserted in our lineup.

Updated lineup via head coach Barry Trotz

Doan-Barkov-Jagr

MacArthur-Santorelli-Upshall

Kucherov-Holland-Koivu

Dvorak-Moore-Fiddler

Crombeen-?-Gionta

Phaneuf-Phillips

Weaver-Allen

Martinez-Brookbank

Grebeshkov-Pelech

23 man roster limit. You can recall Kucherov, or you can activate Koivu. Without making another move to free up a roster spot, you can't do both.

sry to highjack ur thread.... But I need some counsell and noone looks in that other thread...so

OK....so im in a keeper pool of 24 teams, full rosters.

Im also amongst the top 4 teams in the league.

Trade presented to me:

I get:

Claude Giroux

He gets:

Nathan MacKinnon

Jakub Voracek

I declined as I think the combo of Mac + voracek will either match or outscore G for this season, and MacK is just 18 in a good situation in Colorado, and could be at Giroux's level in the near future. We only keep 8 roster players per year, and Voracek doesnt look like he'll be making my list.

Thoughts?

sry to highjack ur thread.... But I need some counsell and noone looks in that other thread...so

OK....so im in a keeper pool of 24 teams, full rosters.

Im also amongst the top 4 teams in the league.

Trade presented to me:

I get:

Claude Giroux

He gets:

Nathan MacKinnon

Jakub Voracek

I declined as I think the combo of Mac + voracek will either match or outscore G for this season, and MacK is just 18 in a good situation in Colorado, and could be at Giroux's level in the near future. We only keep 8 roster players per year, and Voracek doesnt look like he'll be making my list.

Thoughts?

If you can only keep 8 players a year I'd keep G.

Rangers injury updates;

Ryan Malone has a non-displaced ankle fracture and will be out 3 to 4 weeks as reported last night.

Kevin Klein remains sidelined with an undisclosed injury.

Philip Larsen hopes to be back on the ice before December 12th

And My Three DUcks:

Luca Sbisa will be out until late January or early February with a torn tendon in his hand.

Viktor Fasth is expected back around the third week of December, possibly after the holiday break.

Sheldon Souray, injured in offseason training, will aim to return around the Olympic Break. He completely tore the ligament in his right wrist on July 17th and underwent surgery July 25th. The four to six month recovery window looks to be closer to the six month end, possibly into the 7th month.

The good news is, as long as we can maintain a playoff position until the Olympics, we will have some heavy firepower coming to the trenches between now and Canada's gold medal hockey game. The last half of the season should be fireworks for the fans, and that is before any deadline trade deals!

Archived