The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

ASSIGNMENT: The LA Kings would like to assign F Jerry D'Amigo to the minors.

RE-CALL: The Kings would like to call up F Dmitrij Jaskin from Las Vegas.

Martin St. Louis - Evgeni Malkin - David Perron

Milan Michalek - David Krejci - Wayne Simmonds

Vladimir Sobotka - Ryan Johansen - Dmitrij Jaskin

Tom Sestito - Jay Beagle - Chris Thorburn

Ryan White

A HUGE night in the CDCGML is coming up with 3 teams icing 23 players this evening, another 7 with 22 guys on the ice and 19 teams with 19 to 21 men in action. The odd team out? Winterhawks' Ottawa Senators with 17 payers tonight.

Jam Packed action is rare on a Monday, and Tuesday Standings will be nothing like they were left on Sunday Morning. Tune in early tomorrow for a standings update and recap all the action!

A HUGE night in the CDCGML is coming up with 3 teams icing 23 players this evening, another 7 with 22 guys on the ice and 19 teams with 19 to 21 men in action. The odd team out? Winterhawks' Ottawa Senators with 17 payers tonight.

Jam Packed action is rare on a Monday, and Tuesday Standings will be nothing like they were left on Sunday Morning. Tune in early tomorrow for a standings update and recap all the action!

hope my team is able to continue the good december

Happy Holidays to all the General Managers and your families and I hope you all have a great time.

Ty Webb

Columbus Blue Jackets

General Manager

Nanananananana...

The Blues Organisation wishes all fellow GM´s a Merry Christmas.

Here in Germany "Santa" is around @ the 24th and brings us all the nice Gifts.

Hope to see ya all back after the Break.

happy hollies guys, catch you on the flipside..and I see there are no games until Friday ...so I will do the standings at the regular time, Wednesday, lol.

Happy Holidays to you guys , hope you have a good break with your family and friends.

Archived