The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Waivers:

Carolina places filip kuba and Derek Mackenzie on waivers.

i still dont get what you dont like about mac ...lol

you

should buy out kuba though

well have a window in some days..or allready active?

i d like to add mac to my roster but i have not room yet

an 100% announcment on bergenheims status would be really helpfull

Well, I lost what little respect I had for Phil Kessel last night... absolutely brutal.

I never saw it, but heard about it. In my opinion there is zero reason why Kessel needs to fight in that situation and what is a star or skilled player supposed to do ?

In my opinion Scott saying he is just doing his job is a load of BS. The Buffalo player previously to the situation who hit his head on the ice is a result of that player's altercation. No need for retribution and for what lol ?

I never saw it, but heard about it. In my opinion there is zero reason why Kessel needs to fight in that situation and what is a star or skilled player supposed to do ?

In my opinion Scott saying he is just doing his job is a load of BS. The Buffalo player previously to the situation who hit his head on the ice is a result of that player's altercation. No need for retribution and for what lol ?

Does he need to fight? No, I'm not saying he should have fought. But the two slashes at Scott and then the spear afterwards are pure garbage.

I'm in no way defending Scott either, player like him don't belong in the league.

Does he need to fight? No, I'm not saying he should have fought. But the two slashes at Scott and then the spear afterwards are pure garbage.

I'm in no way defending Scott either, player like him don't belong in the league.

Yeah when he went back and slashed Scott when he was being held up was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, no reason for him to go back and do that, Kessel was being a little shat

And the rest of the preseason too. Ridiculous.

Nice to know he had a whole 10 minutes to give his side of the story too before such a serious suspension got handed to him......lol Shanahan, what a clown.

Incoming.... $50 fine for Kessel intentionally slashing!

Hunter and Bo better come ready to play, you're on the opening night roster boys.

Should have known that was coming... Kassian and Weise were wearing the wrong jersey.

What a ???? joke... seriously... absolutely disgraceful. How is an errant stick swing, reckless and stupid as it was, worth MORE than this?

Or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XMCemLudrs

Or this:

Or this:

You get where I'm going... brutal.

That last one by the way is absolutely ridiculous.

Signing: The Ottawa Senators have signed G Tim Thomas to a two-year contract.

Tim Thomas - Two-year deal worth $2.0 million dollars ($1.0 million per season).

*** Deal includes a limited NTC - Mr. Thomas can be asked to present 10 teams he will not accept a trade ***

Arctic_Ice_logo_01.gif

Archived