The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Report: The Detroit Red Wings have hired 3 University of Michigan students for the remainder of the night to run trade offers to GM RobertoLuongo.'s office at Joe Louis Arena. Sources say that GM RobertoLuongo. is sitting in his LazyBoy recliner ready to talk trades with teams looking to add some playoff pieces, or something even larger.

Rumour: With the trade deadline looming, Vancouver management is open to discussing players such as Daniel Winnik, Eric Fehr, Antti Raanta, Jay McClement, Marc-Andre Cliche, Jeff Halpern, Carlo Colaiacovo, and possibly young defenseman Brenden Dillon. Sources are also confirming that if the return is right, management would be willing to deal Columbus's first round pick this year.

Rumour: Anyone other then Reilly, Huberdeau, Tervainen, Horvat, Niemi and Carle; I am willing to listen to offers.

I guess I should clarify - I am looking to add picks without taking huge steps back in my roster.

I am also willing to package 2-3 players to acquire 'higher' end ones.

Lastly - wanting to ADD a impact D. Willing to pay the price for it.

Assignment: The Montreal Canadiens assign Anthony Peluso to North Dakota (does not require waivers).

Activation: The Habs activate Valtteri Filppula from the LTIR.

Updated Habs Lineup:

Nash - Filppula - Burns

Calvert - Galchenyuk - Setoguchi

Loktionov - Pirri - Cole

Haula - Slater - Tangradi

Arcobello

Johnson - Kulikov

Brodie - McBain

Jovanovski - Olsen

Smid - Postma

Nabokov

Berra

Rumour: It appears that Habs GM _arby_18 will honor all of the no-trade and no-movement clauses on the team. However, it is believed that all players without NTC/NMC's are considered fair game, including Erik Johnson (who would cost a ton).

Archived