The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Guys I can't find the list of agents for players, as I would like to begin contract negotiations with a player. Where can I find this?

Thank you :)

here is the freeagent list ..some players have hired agents for negotations ...most players you can add a Agent of your choice

Agents are : lethunder, _arby_18 , Mike Vanderhoek , greensman ..did i forgot someone?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au8R3FC_53Y7dEpxZkloY1U1YUNISlhjQ1g1d1A5cVE#gid=10

Roster Move:

Re-call: The Washington Capitals re-call Chris Porter and place him on the NHL roster.

Washington Capitals Current Lineup:

Chris Kreider - Kyle Turris - Evander Kane

Patrik Elias - Sam Gagner - Andrew Cogliano

Rob Klinkhammer - John Mitchell - Jakob Silfverberg

Richard Panik - Chris Porter - Justin Fontaine

Keith Yandle - Tobias Enstrom

Sergei Gonchar - Jan Hejda

Kyle Quincey - Ryan Ellis

Thomas Greiss

Kari Lehtonen

Scratches: Zack Kassian(Suspension), Simon Despres,

Assignment: The New York Rangers assign Connor Murphy to the Connecticut Whale, not waiver eligible.

Activation from LTIR: The New York Rangers activate Philip Larsen from LTIR.

I can't find where I waived Philip Larsen, he was on LTIR up until this moment in time quoted above...and I do not recall waiving him? ANyone help me out here?

I can't find where I waived Philip Larsen, he was on LTIR up until this moment in time quoted above...and I do not recall waiving him? ANyone help me out here?

Waivers: The New York Rangers waive Philip Larsen to assign the minor league player to the Connecticut Whale.

Archived