The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Oh yeah, haha...i will be at the Nucks and Ducks game tomorrow, somewhere up high in the 310/311 sections...our tickets for two seats straddle the section line, but i can not remember the ticket seat numbers...

If anyone knows something about the Rogers Arena that pertains to that section, please let me know? Like is the sportscast booth near there...always seems that someone in the background is standing up on purpose during the intermission reports..

Also, does anyone have a Millionaires jersey style hoodie with the shoelace up front to tie it up? I think I will go for one of those instead of a jersey..only because Sami Salo was the last guy i wanted to have on a nucks jersey and I can't think of one now that would be as epic for me personally. Maybe Kassian..but do you think the front end will give him the years needed to become as epic as he will be? I am not sure, specially if change is afoot.

Oh yeah, haha...i will be at the Nucks and Ducks game tomorrow, somewhere up high in the 310/311 sections...our tickets for two seats straddle the section line, but i can not remember the ticket seat numbers...If anyone knows something about the Rogers Arena that pertains to that section, please let me know? Like is the sportscast booth near there...always seems that someone in the background is standing up on purpose during the intermission reports..Also, does anyone have a Millionaires jersey style hoodie with the shoelace up front to tie it up? I think I will go for one of those instead of a jersey..only because Sami Salo was the last guy i wanted to have on a nucks jersey and I can't think of one now that would be as epic for me personally. Maybe Kassian..but do you think the front end will give him the years needed to become as epic as he will be? I am not sure, specially if change is afoot.

Ummm.... yeah. I'm pretty familiar with the building. :lol:

The Sportsnet booth is above section 314/315.

Your seats will be in the middle of the row in the corner.

You can still order a Salo jersey if you want but it won't be in stock.

missing 2 pims from bournival from 2 nights ago and a win from ramo ...should have 30 points since i have activated him

Blues Roster Moves

Waivers: The Blues places G Curtis McElhinney on the Waivers with the intention to assign him to Greenville

LITR Activation: The Blues activates G Karri Ramo from the LITR and places him on the Active Roster

While Karri Ramo was recalled on the 21st at 11:54pm, he had to wait until there was a roster spot available in order to join the active roster. As McElhinney didn't clear until the 22nd at 11:54pm, this means that the first Ramo was available on the roster was March 23rd, and so missed the win he would have had on the 22nd. The same issue applies here with Bournival.

Blues Roster Moves

Waivers: The Blues places Joey Crabb on the Waivers with the intention to assign him to Greenville

Recall: The Blues recall Michael Bournival from Greenville

And a similar instance here regarding Florida and James Neal.

Pending Patrick Kane being placed on the IR:

Activation:

Florida activates James Neal off of the LTIR.

Neal will take Kane's spot on the top line.

LTIR: The Florida Panthers place F Patrick Kane on the LTIR retroactive to Mar 20, 2014.

Kane being placed on injured reserve on the 20th opens up the roster spot for Neal to slot into the lineup on the 21st.

Sweet, Rangers are creeping up on Buffalo for 7th overall, nice nice nice. I am more on pins and needles about the Canucks needing these two points than about heading to the game, which I am on my way to in 5 more minutes...man I hope they can at least take one...but two points would be awesome right now.

I still think Minnesota is catchable..they have the worst schedule imaginable and could conceivably come out with just 5 more points in total.

Good news coming out of Washington as John Mitchell will be returning to the lineup for today's game. The Caps are currently holding on to the 3rd playoff spot in the Metropolitan Division as tightly as they can without two of their top offensive threats in Pavel Datsyuk and Chris Kreider.

We understand that all team are battling through injuries right now. The Rangers are currently winning without their starting goalie Mike Smith though they have a top notch backup in Lack. The Canes are chasing us without Bobby Ryan who was a huge acquisition at the deadline as well as Parenteau and Tanev and the Pens are trying to earn some crucial points down the stretch without Paul Martin who has been a huge part of their blue line for the past couple seasons now.

All teams need to make adjustments and continue to win games and we think we have a strong willed group and a balanced attack that has the tools necessary to keep fighting through during the most exciting part of the season.

Washington Capitals Lineup:

Patrik Elias - Kyle Turris - Zack Kassian

Evander Kane - Sam Gagner - Jakob Silfverberg

Rob Klinkhammer - John Mitchell - Andrew Cogliano

Richard Panik - Chris Porter - Justin Fontaine

Keith Yandle - Tobias Enstrom

Ryan Ellis - Jan Hejda

Kyle Quincey - Sergei Gonchar

Kari Lehtonen

Thomas Greiss

Out: Simon Despres, Tim Erixon

Archived