The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Oh and C2X...will we be using the corresponding NHL team that wins the lottery to decide who our winner is?

Like if the 6th to last place NHL team wins..then the 6th to last CDCGML team will win? That worked well last year if you ask me.

Yes, that's how we're doing it.

hugh, i think i like the space "canucks 3.4" takes up...but i like the look and feel of "IP Board"better...

...now are the java buttons disabled for everyone or just me? like the click to add photo buttons et cetera? I know the scripting I just find it annoying to type [ spoiler .] or what have you.

Future Considerations: If Jimmy Hayes and Jack Skille do not combine to play in at least 66 NHL regular season games in the 2013-14 season New York Rangers will receive Minnesota's 2015 3rd round pick.

With a combined 64 games played..jack skille gets called up from the minors today, joining Jimmy Hayes in the big leagues: tomorrow night this chicken could come home to roost. We may not get Minnies 2015 3rd...lol

if Chad Johnson plays in 30 NHL games between start of 2013 season and end of 2013-14 season, COL gets NYR 2014 3rd round draft pick.

And after an unbelievable comeback season for Chad Johnson we are one game away from giving up our 3rd round draft pick. Despite losing the pick, I am very happy for Chad, we knew he could do it..we just didn't pick the 'over'..haha. With 4 games remaining for Boston and two on back to back nights, we are certain at this point we will ahve to fork over the pick, but we won't do that just yet...never say die.

Well... John Gibson with a SO in his first NHL game, when I didn't call him up, and he eliminates the Canucks.

Conflicted to say the least.

not much of a feat shutting out this team lol

Quick post regarding the awards.

Teams can now submit their votes for awards by PMing me their top 3 selections for each of the following awards.

Frank J. Selke Trophy
Lady Byng Memorial Trophy
Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy
Calder Memorial Trophy
James Norris Award
Vezina Trophy
Ted Lindsay Award
Hart Trophy

Submit your top 3 for each award, in order. Votes will be tallied on the weighted system I mentioned the other day and the finalists will be announced on Apr. 11th or 12th, with the winners being posted on the 13th or 14th. Remember you cannot vote for players on your CDCGML team.

after the season is over we can trade players again right???

Correct, once the regular season is over, trades are allowed. If a team or player is still involved in the playoffs, the trade will not be announced until both the team and player have finished their season.

Quick post regarding the awards.

Teams can now submit their votes for awards by PMing me their top 3 selections for each of the following awards.

Frank J. Selke Trophy

Lady Byng Memorial Trophy

Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy

Calder Memorial Trophy

James Norris Award

Vezina Trophy

Ted Lindsay Award

Hart Trophy

Submit your top 3 for each award, in order. Votes will be tallied on the weighted system I mentioned the other day and the finalists will be announced on Apr. 11th or 12th, with the winners being posted on the 13th or 14th. Remember you cannot vote for players on your CDCGML team.

Sweet, i have a couple hours to kill tonight, woot woot, will send mine in before midnight but after a glass or two of wine. ;p

P.S. C2X..if i don't think I can accurately name a top three, can i skip an award? I guess just by writing for instance "Lady Bing: no nominees"?

Archived