The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I showed him the Bure Pin, (thank you thank you) and half expected him to snatch it up and chuck it on the ice....;pAgain I felt a bit rude for not coming to see you after the game, but he was in a rush to beat the crowd to skytrain and get back to drinking and gambling...

He's probably still ticked about '94.

Nah, man. It's all good. I understand completely. We'll revisit it again some other time.

If planned properly I think we could do a double header Canucks-Giants weekend. I even actually looked into getting simple custom t-shirt prints of each team so that we'd be able to easily identify each other.

The New York Rangers Playoff Lineup!!!

Thomas Vanek, Joe Thornton, Jarome Iginla

Ryan Malone, Colton Sceviour, Rene Bourque

Travis Moen, Daniel Winnik

Andrej Meszaros, Sami Salo

Alexei Emelin, Jake Muzzin

Kevin Klein

LTIR player Joining the team for the playoffs:

D Sheldon Souray (IR:ANA)

Minor League Players Joining the team for the Playoffs:

D Marcus Lauridsen (COL)

F Michael Sgarbossa (COL)

F Andrew Johnston (PHI)

F Maxim Shalunov (CHI)

F Marek Hrivik (NYR)

F Craig Cunningham (BOS)

F Cody Bass (COL)

F Carson McMillan (MIN)

LETS GO RANGERS!

I don't know who i want to face more, washington's roughly 13 players, including a playoff goalie(yes that Kari Lehtonen)...or the Canes roughly 11 players with their playoff bound goalie ...yikes..this round is going to be very hard, but we will work every minute of every day to prevail!

Bitter sweet to report that G Chad Johnson has reached his 30 games combined between 2 seasons and our 3rd round pick will be moved to Colorado as per the FC on last years trade. So happy for Chad who went 17-3-3 this year!!!!!!...but sorry to lose the pick, boo-urns (and literally just now made the 30 game mark to trigger the swap of pick)

Great to see Dustin Tokarski getting a 2 year deal (likely will be backup in 2015-16), and Jake McCabe getting a look with Buffalo. Even though he got a penalty for it, he laid a great hit (clean IMO) on Daniel Paille. With those two, Nathan Beaulieu, Jacob De La Rose, Colton Sissons and a number of key roster players already in the lineup in their early 20's (and a likely top 8 pick in this years draft, if not top 5) the future looks bright for Winnipeg!

Great to see Dustin Tokarski getting a 2 year deal (likely will be backup in 2015-16), and Jake McCabe getting a look with Buffalo. Even though he got a penalty for it, he laid a great hit (clean IMO) on Daniel Paille. With those two, Nathan Beaulieu, Jacob De La Rose, Colton Sissons and a number of key roster players already in the lineup in their early 20's (and a likely top 8 pick in this years draft, if not top 5) the future looks bright for Winnipeg!

Tokarski was the pa mintos goalie (midget AAA) a couple years ago. Went to my school. Great kid I really hope he does well

who's pick do you own?

Archived