The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Well, at least I don't have to be conflicted at all. With me holding the Avs pick and sitting the the same 6th slot that the Vancouver Canucks are, my allegiances are firmly set in place. Here's hoping the Canucks win the draft lottery!!! Would be hard to screw that up, even for the Canucks! :P

I knew who I was going to take at #5. But now at #6, knowing my guy at #5 will most definitely be gone by the time I pick, I'm not sure who to take.

Ottawa Senators Playoff Roster

Dustin Brown - Ryan Getzlaf - Teddy Purcell

Brandon Prust - Logan Couture - Matt Nieto

Ryan Spooner - Derek Roy - Cody McLeod
Joe Vitale - Tom Pyatt - Zach Sill

Nick Shore

Cam Fowler - Radko Gudas
Nick Shultz - Matt Greene

Nate Guenin - Scott Hannan

Jimmy Howard
Calvin Pickard

LTIR - Pascal Dupuis

Question: Setting up the playoff pool now. So far, all stats are the same.

For goaltending though, do you guys want the same stats system (10 points for win, 5 points for OTL, 10 points for shutout, 10 points for assist, 99 points for goal), or should we eliminate the 5 points for the OTL in the playoffs?

Considered adding a point per save or half a point per save for goaltenders but I think that puts teams without a goaltender at a huge disadvantage, and it's already a big disadvantage to not have a goaltender.

Remove OTL points IMO

No points for a save, makes a series without a goalie unwinnable.

I agree with this.

A loss is a loss in the playoffs, shouldn't earn any loser points.

Definitely agree with both of you, especially with saves, but in regards to the OTLs I figured it was worth asking the members.

I'm adding playoff rosters now, and I've gone back to page 245. If you haven't posted your playoff roster, remember to post it before the playoffs start (there are no substitutions during a playoff round) and if you posted it before page 245, please bump it. Thanks :)

Roster Players:

Jeff Carter

Corey Perry

Kris Versteeg

Mikael Granlund

Andrew Shaw

Daniel Paille

Patrik Maroon

JT Brown

AndreI Markov

Andrew MacDonald

Ryan Murray

Hampus Lindholm

Ian Cole

Martin Jones

Call Ups:

Matt Fraser

Devante Smith Pelly

Mark McNeil

David Warsofsky

Brian Dumoulin

Jake Allen

That's the roster I will carry.

Vancouver Canucks Playoff Roster

Jamie Benn - Matt Duchene - Daniel Alfredsson

Gustav Nyquist - Riley Sheahan - Tomas Tatar

Justin Abdelkader - Marc-Andre Cliche - Luke Glendening

Patrick Bordeleau - Peter Regin

Zdeno Chara - Alex Pietrangelo

Slava Voynov - Brenden Dillon

Ben Lovejoy - Robert Bortuzzo

Carlo Colaiacovo - Brian Lashoff

Jonas Hiller

Frederik Andersen

Prospects eligible

Jared Knight

Matt Lindblad

Alex Broadhurst

Mitch Callahan

Tyler Graovac

Pierre-Cedric Labrie

Landon Ferraro

Zach Trotman

Kevin Gravel

Bump.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for welcoming me back last December - I am sad about not being part of the playoffs but am even more determined to fix that for next season.

For those GMs who are out of the playoffs, the Flyers are already looking to make deals - PM me if you want to make some changes.

Cheers everyone :)

I think in playoffs there should be no OTL points for a goalie, but I also think that we should make the change for next year, unless we are 100% in agreement on it. I have no goalies in the post season, so I wanted to be the sober second thought on it. I am okay with OTL's this playoffs and next regular season, but would like that changed for all future playoffs.

Okay, apparently I needed to slot my callups into the lineup, so here is the updated version, and I will give it one final good long look tonight to make sure I did not miss anyone which I am totally paranoid of doing...hopefully I have time left on the clock to realize any mistakes tonight?

The New York Rangers Playoff Lineup!!!

Thomas Vanek, Joe Thornton, Jarome Iginla

Ryan Malone, Colton Sceviour, Rene Bourque

Travis Moen, Daniel Winnik, Michael Sgarbossa

Carson MacMillan, Cody Bass, Craig Cunningham

Marek Hrivik, Maxim Shalunov

Andrej Meszaros, Sami Salo

Alexei Emelin, Jake Muzzin

Kevin Klein, Marcus Lauridsen

Sheldon Souray

Callup

F Andrew Johnston (PHI)

I spelled Formidable wrong above, but is this list good to get them all in? Also, first playoffs: can i call up unsigned prospects or as I assumed, do they not get a sniff due to being not signed?

No unsigned players allowed, you simply post all available players under contract in your organization in the Playoffs, then from that list you post a 23 man active roster.

The 23 man roster cannot be changed during the first round, however if you have for example a prospect called up and you make it to the second round etc you can place said player on your 23 man roster or make adjustments before locking the roster in for the next round.

Archived