The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Most goals scored would be the best tiebreaker IMO.

Also come on Kuemper and Crawford get us some damn goalie points!!

Just had to ask I guess.

Craw, SOW, 20 pts

Kuemper, SOW, 20 pts

Coyle, 2pims, 2pts

Toews, GWG, +1, 7pts

Kane, +1, 2pts

Handzus, a, +1, 5pts

Saad, a , +2, 7 pts

Talbot, 4pims, 4pts

Neal, 2pims, +1, 4pts

Niskanen, 2pims, 2pts

73 points. Let's go Panthers!!

DSP just got a misconduct but he's not on Minny's playoff roster, wow. Would've given him 20 pts from Maroon and DSP.

I have him on my roster but he was never added to my pickup team.

I PMd Curt before round 1 to rectify this but he hasn't read my PM

I'm confident that the points will be backdated.

I have him on my roster but he was never added to my pickup team.

I PMd Curt before round 1 to rectify this but he hasn't read my PM

I'm confident that the points will be backdated.

Ah ok. Didn't see him on the pickup... what a dumb way to get 20 points though lol.

Ah ok. Didn't see him on the pickup... what a dumb way to get 20 points though lol.

I don't deserve to win the series honestly, Vancouver's team is just so much better and I didn't exactly build the Wild.

Won't complain if I do squeak by though.

Just had to ask I guess.

Craw, SOW, 20 pts

Kuemper, SOW, 20 pts

Coyle, 2pims, 2pts

Toews, GWG, +1, 7pts

Kane, +1, 2pts

Handzus, a, +1, 5pts

Saad, a , +2, 7 pts

Talbot, 4pims, 4pts

Neal, 2pims, +1, 4pts

Niskanen, 2pims, 2pts

73 points. Let's go Panthers!!

Wow around a 32 point night for me.

Not enjoying the NHL playoffs thus far. Outside of the Habs-Bolts series not much is happening bar appalling hits, low-scoring games and embarrassing trash talk. I thought I could enjoy the playoffs without my Nucks hat on, I now realise how awful it is to miss the playoffs :)

large_blueshirtbanter.com.minimal.png

Another high profile Rangers player is rumoured to have inked an extension this week, following the announcement of Alexei Emelin's four year deal. Rangers GM, P.O. was quiet following the trade deadline, but seems to have players eager to renew, following this early first round playoff success.

All was not quite perfect last night for the Rangers, who seemed to have the Washington Capitals on the ropes until a shutout performance last night by Caps netminder Kari Lehtonen. The 20 point night for the star goalie has firmly put Washington back on the map in first round action. New York now leads the series by 24 points, 95 to 71.

Joe Thornton was front and center at the latest presser defending his team's performance after last night's 5 point effort, and pointed to the thin lineup, stating that tonight with the full top line on the ice, along with stallwarts like Bourque, Muzzin, Meszaros and recently re-signed Alexei Emelin, the team should be back on track, working its way to its first ever 2nd round appearance under GM Primal Optimist. ((Hell, even if the Caps bounce back and win, I am stoked at my first ever playoff appearance as a GM. Hopefully we make it to the next round, it is certainly a thrill, as far as Fantasy Hockey goes. Doesn't replace the Canucks in the NHL Playoffs though, haha))

Archived