The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

That Kings-Sharks matchup is shooooooo toight. Toight, like a toiger. Yesh. And I have a feeling that the Eastern Final will ultimately decide the final resting place of Lord Stanley's cup.

There's lots of room on the Panthers bandwagon!

SPeaking of which...only lost 5 to 2 tonight, and my allstar lineup is on the ice tomorrow, we could narrow the gap by another 10 or 15 points...just gotta keep landing some body blows and moving my feet.....but by god it really hurts getting hit in the head by mike tyson every night...

SPeaking of which...only lost 5 to 2 tonight, and my allstar lineup is on the ice tomorrow, we could narrow the gap by another 10 or 15 points...just gotta keep landing some body blows and moving my feet.....but by god it really hurts getting hit in the head by mike tyson every night...

Well the way I see it is we are just approaching the mid way point of the second round. So anything can really happen and the Rangers and Devils lineups are quite even.

Oh and its 7 - 2.......Jokinen's goal was the GWG!

Well the way I see it is we are just approaching the mid way point of the second round. So anything can really happen and the Rangers and Devils lineups are quite even.

Oh and its 7 - 2.......Jokinen's goal was the GWG!

OH I have not given up at all. I was happy to see 50 points thus far, and I know there will be a lot more coming. ...arg, lol....i see the 7 points...lmao...tonight is a biggee!

Loving the play of the CDCGML Blackhawks!!! Get in and there's a chance! ;)

Thanks Brother.

You had more faith in my team than i did i am ashamed to say.

The Hawks are an example that you do not need a team of stars to have some succes in this league.

Saying that i feel that on any given night the Wild have the personel to erase any lead i have built.

Archived