The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

<p> Mine did not she is a one off.

It's mostly men, I think.

Wow! Yours is Latvian?

Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen were from Latvia during the Olympics. Them and the Ukrainians. Unbelievable features. Totally changed my perspective on Eastern European women.

It's mostly men, I think.

Wow! Yours is Latvian?

Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen were from Latvia during the Olympics. Them and the Ukrainians. Unbelievable features. Totally changed my perspective on Eastern European women.

Mother was Scottish a Drummond , Father was Latvian who came to Aus after WW2 . I still find it hard to believe that this kind/warm hearted highly intelligent beautiful woman wants to share her life with me.

Signing:

The Nashville Predators have signed Chris Phillips to a 2 year 5.5m contract (2.75 per season).

Go%20Green%20Get%20Green%20Logo_rgb.jpg

Very pleased to have Chris sign with us. His leadership and defensive abilities will serve well for us over the next 2 seasons.

Updated D Lineup:

Phaneuf - Giordano

Phillips - Weaver

Martinez - Gervais

Aucoin - Lydman

Montador

Signing: The Anaheim Ducks have signed Dan Cleary to a three-year contract.

Dan Cleary - Three-year deal $7.5 million dollars ($2.5 million per season).

***Deal includes limited-NTC - in years two and three of deal, player can only be traded to team in a playoff position at that time***

Arctic_Ice_logo_01.gif

Signing: The Washington Capitals have signed Patrik Elias to a three-year contract.

Patrik Elias - Three-year deal worth $16.5 million dollars ($5.5 million per season).

***Deal includes full No-Movement Clause throughout duration of contract***

Arctic_Ice_logo_01.gif

We are very excited to have Raffi Torres join our club. He is one of the best 3rd liners in the league and can step up into the top-6 when called upon.

Updated Roster:

Moulson - Tavares - Okposo

Stalberg - Hertl - Brunner

Grigorenko - Nash - Torres

Desjardins - Sheppard - Morin

Bissonnette - Havlat

Josi - Hedman

Aulie - Oduya

De Haan - Belov

Tennyson

Price

Budaj

Omark - Hamilton - Jurco

Larsson - Sonne - Johnson

Allen - Tommernes

Acolatse - Doherty

Hellberg

Smith

Very pleased to have Chris sign with us. His leadership and defensive abilities will serve well for us over the next 2 seasons.

Updated D Lineup:

Phaneuf - Giordano

Phillips - Weaver

Martinez - Gervais

Aucoin - Lydman

Montador

nice depth ..specially because there are rumours that lydman could retire and montador and aucoin are also ??? currently...worst case could keep you 6 of 9

nice depth ..specially because there are rumours that lydman could retire and montador and aucoin are also ??? currently...worst case could keep you 6 of 9

Yep worst case scenerio all 3 retire but I get 7+M in cap space.

Mother was Scottish a Drummond , Father was Latvian who came to Aus after WW2 . I still find it hard to believe that this kind/warm hearted highly intelligent beautiful woman wants to share her life with me.

I know what you mean, i recently grew out my beard and thought, well that is the end of any sexlife I thought I had....but the wife says it adds a rugged handsomeness...i think it adds a lair of fur to my mug, haha, but whatever helps her as you say 'share her life with me' is great !!

I know what you mean, i recently grew out my beard and thought, well that is the end of any sexlife I thought I had....but the wife says it adds a rugged handsomeness...i think it adds a lair of fur to my mug, haha, but whatever helps her as you say 'share her life with me' is great !!

I was single all my adult life until Sonia and I started seeing each other when I was 39 ,for the previous 15 years a lot of my friends told me I had to get a girl so that I would not be lonely , that I should grab the first thing that came along , I waited and waited till I could find my dream girl ,it was worth the wait.

Signing: The Washington Capitals have signed Patrik Elias to a three-year contract.

Patrik Elias - Three-year deal worth $16.5 million dollars ($5.5 million per season).

***Deal includes full No-Movement Clause throughout duration of contract***

Arctic_Ice_logo_01.gif

We are Ecstatic to bring back our long time captain and current points leader during my tenure as General Manager of the Washington Capitals.

Patrik Elias is a great hockey player and a great person. He is a huge part of what this organization believes in and would have been an absolutely ginormous loss had he not re-signed.

Elias can now continue to develop his potential Hall of Fame resume in the only CDCGML organization he has ever played in. He will continue to wear the "C" on his jersey and will help us immensely as we battle for the CDCGML Fantasy Cup.

We would like to thank Arby of Arctic Ice Sports agencies for being reasonable and helpful every step of the way during this long negotiation period.

Washington Capitals Roster

Evander Kane - Pavel Datsyuk - Patrik Elias

Kyle Turris - Sam Gagner - Brad Boyes

Rene Bourque - Andrew Cogliano - Jakob Silfverberg

Jordin Tootoo - Rob Klinkhammer - Zack Kassian

Chris Porter - ???????????? - ?????????

Tobias Enstrom - Keith Yandle

Kyle Quincey - Sergei Gonchar

Tim Erixon - Mark Fayne

Simon Despres

Devan Dubnyk

Thomas Greiss