The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

When you buy new underwear, do you wear them first or wash them first?

pimpcurtly

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've had people who have tried on the jocks in our store, I've actually had to kick someone out for witnessing it first hand, was lovely. I also had a homeless person (so I'd imagine) come inside and take a crap on the floor at the end of an aisle. There was a washroom about 10ft. from where he left his lovely present too.

Not to mention customers open EVERYTHING and then leave EVERYTHING out all over the place, which is why I wouldn't trust a package of underwear, among other things.

I've had people who have tried on the jocks in our store, I've actually had to kick someone out for witnessing it first hand, was lovely. I also had a homeless person (so I'd imagine) come inside and take a crap on the floor at the end of an aisle. There was a washroom about 10ft. from where he left his lovely present too.

Not to mention customers open EVERYTHING and then leave EVERYTHING out all over the place, which is why I wouldn't trust a package of underwear, among other things.

I've always just worn them, it feels super duper fresh down there, me gusta.

Although, you guys are starting to terrify me lol. Explain what you mean! What have you seen?

edit: For those of you saying "I've seen some disgusting things.." without explaining, you are the equivalent of a 14 year old girl on Facebook going " S0Ooo much drama in my life.. I hate it all </3 :( :'( "

Someone tried to do something similar to that with a empty pallet, moving it a little into the shopping lane and then tripping over on it. I've also caught someone who tried to cut security wire off a box. He stole box cutters off the shelf, and went to the hardware aisle, took some drills off the shelf, went down a few aisles and cut them with the box cutters he had just stolen. Of course the alarm went off for them and we caught him moments later.

Mmm this is fun.

Archived