The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

When you buy new underwear, do you wear them first or wash them first?

pimpcurtly

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah, i'd say wear em if they come in a sealed package that doesn't look like it's been opened. if it's out in the open, who knows who's been fondling them or if it's been stepped on, run over by a cart, etc.. can't remember what i do. i haven't bought underwear in years. started the still have clothes/shoes from 2004 thread, remember?

I only ever washed one shirt before wearing it and it worked against me. I figured it was gonna be easier to iron if I washed it first and after getting it out of the wash it was obvious that the shirt had been left out too long in the sun as there were fade marks on it where it had been folded for display..

The a-holes claimed that since I had washed it that there wasn't any warranty. This would only happen at a little shop and not at The Bay.

you guys don't want to get into a gross work storey with my gf, she's a lifeguard, and every day she comes home and tells me a storey that turns me off public pools that much more. And she works at one of the cleanest pools in burnaby too..

fyi peeps, hottub at pools are the nastiest. There's a reason people don't go in it when the jets arnt on. Ill leave it up to y'alls imagination why, but whate er you think of, its that plus 4 more reasons

Archived