The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst thread in recent memory

canucks#01fan

That's not the main reason, I'm just saying if it was some other race then people might not have hated on me as much? Just an assumption

I'm Indian and people don't hate me because of that they hate me because I'm an idiot sometimes. People hate you because you're always an idiot. Logic

I'm Indian and people don't hate me because of that they hate me because I'm an idiot sometimes. People hate you because you're always an idiot. Logic

say what u want about me being an idiot, i dont care, and about logic i never said that my race was the main reason i was hated. Also, if appreciating how Luongo plays is being an idiot then idk what u would call people that actually do idiotic things

say what u want about me being an idiot, i dont care, and about logic i never said that my race was the main reason i was hated. Also, if appreciating how Luongo plays is being an idiot then idk what u would call people that actually do idiotic things

The one thing that really annoys me is that when your in a hole made of cement walls you still try to climb out. Just don't try to argue all the time or people start to "hate" you

Archived