The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Area 51 is Real, CIA Documents Show

DonLever

I don't know how they could ever deny, or just not admit to its existence. You can literally drive past it and see military aircraft flying all over the place.

I'm actually very interested to know what goes on behind the gates of Area 51.... Sadly it'll probably be a mystery I will never learn in this lifetime.

I don't know why the American government denied the obvious that it was "Area 51", and was a government facility. They obviously think we are really stupid, but then again, I'm not surprised.

Of course they don't need to keep Area 51 classified anymore.

Once the alien technology was back engineered, and the moon base was built, they can take off and land anywhere they want. There's no use for the 2 mile long runway anymore. That's 1960's stuff.

Area 51 only serves the purpose as a red herring these days.

This is exactly why when paradigm shifting information is released/discovered/proven - nobody believes it. People just like you who are so high and mighty in your world view that no other possible explaination is plausible because what you believe says so.

Its like people who believe in evolution as the complete explanation for life - and then cite partial science as proof. Then they use this belief to "debunk" anything that defies their belief. Modern science has the ability to form heretics just as likely as fundamentalist religion... because at the end of the day it stems from belief and close-mindedness.

<p>Area 51 - I would keep it top secret, why have the world see what you are creating to ensure the safety of the country? <br />

<br />

Even IF aliens are in Area 51, the world wide exposure would set off panic to the sheep. Sheep being those naive to think out world is the only one and god will come save us.</p>

Archived