The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Send Luongo to the Minors

In the Slot

hahahah..

LMFAOOOO HAHAHAHAHA Just earlier sportsnet had him and Cory projected to compete for the Canadian Olympic Starting goalie and now this I lmfao when I saw this title

there you go, there' s your quote...sorry its pasted in one of mine as a quote so even if you changed your after the fact dufus you can't change what i quoted in mine

case closed :)

LMFAOOOO HAHAHAHAHA Just earlier sportsnet had him and Cory projected to compete for the Canadian Olympic Starting goalie and now this I lmfao when I saw this title

HAHAHAHAHAHA I can tell you're a big fan because it seems like you've gone crazy due to the off season

A really, really stupid fan

You'll come and make a post 3 months later on why gillis is playing an elite Olympic gold medalist goalie in the minors

Ps lays ketchup

If the pro who's team first is so unhappy being paid 35 million to be a starting goalie in a cup contending team, why not send him to the AHL to 'work on his game'

Then maybe he'll learn to appreciate what the Vancouver Canucks have done for him, his family and the fortunate position he is has in life.

The man is whiny headcase and we'll never win a cup with him in net, it is very clear. As I stated in another thread he is a PERFECT ANALOGY.

Issue:

1. Starting goalie (a veteran) loses his starting position to an up and coming younger goalie.

Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo both faced this. Now lets see how they dealt with it.

2. Thomas who was a vezina winner the year before he lost his starting role, didn't complain, worked hard in the offseason and won the starting role back. He went on to win his second vezina in 3 years, the conn smyth and literally willed his team to the Stanley Cup, as we all witnessed. That is the heart of a winner, a competitor, a man, a leader. If anyone had the right to whine and complain it is a the prior season's vezina winner who wasn't given a fair shake, but he didn't whine. He just competed.

3. Roberto Luongo, complained, asked to be traded, pouted, cryed when he wasn't traded (and this is all before he even lost the starting role, it was simpy a playoff loss). If he was a competitor he wouldn't have handed the team over, he would have said, I wasn't happy with the way the season ended, I am coming back and expect to be number 1. Not I don't know if I should be here anymore, then effectively asked for a trade and started the circus.

4. He then loses his starting position because he doesn't come back and compete. Cries when he isn't traded. Then when Schnieder is traded pouts some more, even though he said he just wanted to start. He then goes on tv and still states that he really doesn't want to be here.

5. This man is an ego maniac, certainly not a competitor, or leader and is a cancer.

6. Tim Thomas showed the Boston Bruins that he was a leader, a competitor and appreciated the fact he was in the NHL. Interesting looking back at how Thomas can handle pressure and Lou can't. Simply because one knows how to compete, and the other (Lou) feels 'entitled'.

7. Luongo has simple rekindled the circus he created post the LA series by his comments today. And I mentioned in another thread, perhaps this was intentional, create the circus so MG is forced to move him for nothing simply for the good of the team. Perhaps this is also why he fired his agent. His agent probably said , "Look Lou, you wanted to be #1, you are again, you're getting paid, don't complain, just go play" and Lou says we need to find a way out still. His new team, says lets start the circus and force their hand.

Send him to the minors and let him rot.

Archived