The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Single Game Tix - STH Presale

Howard Wolowitz

of coarse they are, Ticketmaster is the biggest scam out there. Look at all the "season ticket" holders selling all their games on Craigslist. For the price of admission it really isn't worth the money. But people are still willing to pay the high cost of going so they will keep raising ticket prices.

Rogers Arena isn't even a fun place to go if you ask me. The security there is horrendous and almost everyone sits on there phone the whole game looking at facebook, etc.

I'll save my money and gladly watch it at home for cheap.

of coarse they are, Ticketmaster is the biggest scam out there. Look at all the "season ticket" holders selling all their games on Craigslist. For the price of admission it really isn't worth the money. But people are still willing to pay the high cost of going so they will keep raising ticket prices.

Rogers Arena isn't even a fun place to go if you ask me. The security there is horrendous and almost everyone sits on there phone the whole game looking at facebook, etc.

I'll save my money and gladly watch it at home for cheap.

ID checks? Seriously?

I am a STH and you are telling me I can't give my tix to my sister and her husband on her birthday? With you logic shall I get a DNA check at the gate?

I can understand people's frustrations of not getting any tickets at the moment. But if you have bought tickets before you know they always have some tickets available on game day.

Just because you couldn't get tickets doesn't mean we have to get ID checks at the gate.

And yes, by the way I sell my tickets face value to my friends.

its not even the original prices that are pissing me off, but the fact that they "release" tickets when there arent even any!

they should like do a ID check with people using STH tickets, maybe that will lower the amount of scalpers using "STH" to make money off us poor fans

Archived