The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [La Mano del Padrino]; Game over

Aladeen

I'm not exactly sold myself on Gally either, but I feel it's a better vote than Burr. It's just my feeling that Burr isn't Mafia, but of course anyone who is Mafia could easily just pull the whole "I'm a TP" act (As they always do) I think it's more that Burr has brought out some of the more suspicious people, or more likely voting candidates now for the next RD. Still, if another TP is dead, that's no good to us at all.

I'd figure if Gally was going to be inactive this game he'd be a better lynching candidate than Burr too in that regard. (Sorry my good Vigilante friend from a few games ago!)

I just find it odd how it was one minute apart from Spoderman, and he agreed with him too. That's why I felt the need to vote Gally (Or CL, whichever gained traction)

I don't get why I'm under fire. I just said I'm going with my gut feeling based on what appeared to me as decent enough evidence.

It could be a mafia set-up of which I acknowledged, but again as I said I'm going to stick with my gut.

If I'm right? Then you all accusing me should be ashamed. If I'm wrong? Sorry to Burr, but with a sheriff laying low, no other name came to mind.

Like I said sheriff can feel free to investigate me, idc.

Archived