The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player

Intoewsables

Who do I have to compete against in Dallas?

Spezza

Eakin (solid 2C)

Hodgson (solid 3C, UFA at the end of the season)

Horak (3/4C)

Olsen (looks like a journeyman type but he did well in 14 games for Dallas)

You'll likely challenge for that 3C spot next season. Might end up in the AHL for another season though.

frackin right boys. Where will I play Bumgay?

Almost certain you'll be starting in the AHL.

- Never seen anything like Zoey Earlund's collapse this season. Going from a 64 point AHL rookie season to THREE is just insane. Zoey's still without a contract for next season so it should be interesting to see what happens here. I doubt Tampa's just going to throw away a player three years removed from being drafted 7th overall.

edit: Playing on the same line as Stasov and actually getting more ice-time than him as well. Has to be a glitch. Or Stasov and Lapierre just never pass to him.

I'm going with this because it makes me feel better.

Why am I doing so well? My ratings aren't exactly fantastic.

No idea. My guy's the same way.

Thats what I was expecting but is there an ECHL team?

Florida does have an ECHL affiliate but you'll probably make the AHL.

47 goals and 83 points in my sophomore year. So glad I didn't crumble like most players. Ideally I'd like to bring a cup to Winnipeg, but that could be a while away. Who are my line mates? And are we just missing the playoffs or tanking?

Andrew Ladd and Paul Stastny. They finished 9th last year but 12th this year. Not sure if they're trending downwards or just had a bad season.

Toews, how does the EDM blue line stack up? Don't need exact pairings but a general idea

Smid - Meszaros

Gorges - Gilbert

Musil - Gardiner/Marincin/Rundblad

Picard

Kind of lacking top-end talent but a really deep D core. With that said, Gardiner, Gilbert and Picard are all UFAs and I don't think they'll keep any of them. Gardiner and Picard are waiver fodder types and Gilbert was a rental.

Archived