The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] TO @ VAN | 4:00 PM | CBC | Pavel Bure Jersey Retirement |

Blueberries

Pavel Bure  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@FriedgeHNIC

WIN: Brown/Millen/Peacock. VAN: Hughson/Simpson/Healy/Campbell-Pascall. COL: Cole/Galley. EDM: Ball/Hrudey/Oake. After Hours: Andrew Ference

An evening of listening to condescending Glenn Healy tell us how fantastic the Leafs are and how everything the Canucks do is simple wrong if we want to be an elite team. Wait til Heraly starts chripping us about our PP and not keeping it simple like the Leafs do.

:towel:

How can the Leafs be expected to compete in the midst of this EPIC road trip they are on. Even moving the game time might not help.

Sarcasm.....

The world is coming to an end as the Leafs finish off thew gawd awful long 3 game western road trip. I mean they have been away from home for 5 days now. Let's make sure we give them 2 days off so they can be rested for Saturday night. Can't have a tired Leaf team play on a Saturday. I hope we stick it to them and welcome them to Western Conferrence hockey.

4-2 Nucks! Better win this game, I got a lot of family who live in Toronto and this is gonna be a disaster for me if we lose tonight. All my faith is going into the Nucks tonight!

Me too. I gotta buddy coming over tonight. Diehard Leafs fan and he's been chirping for a year now. Need to silence him! :)

:canucks:

Me too. I gotta buddy coming over tonight. Diehard Leafs fan and he's been chirping for a year now. Need to silence him! :)

:canucks:

I wouldn't care aaaaaaaaaaaaas much if we lost to them in Feb. They're all gloating and heckling now cause its the first game. We silence them tonight, they won't be heckling us in Feb.

Bure excitement, Sedin's celebrating new contract, Kesler on a roll. We got a lot of things on our side for tonight. We better own.

CBC , Leafs, 4 pm start time. Here we go...

Wow, that is absolute bull... Other teams come out here and have to start at 7:30, why do the precious Leafs get all the exemptions...

The anti-west CBC made this game start three hours earlier than normal. :angry:

The Habs game was at 1900h, therefore the stinkin' Leafs should play at that time. This is a Canucks home game.This game can be also be seen on NHL Network USA.

The anti-west CBC made this game start three hours earlier than normal. :angry:

The Habs game was at 1900h, therefore the stinkin' Leafs should play at that time. This is a Canucks home game.This game can be also be seen on NHL Network USA.

The NHL network isn't showing the game in USA they are showing rangers hurricanes instead for some screwy reason....

I'm sure this has been mentioned once or twice, but not by me.

I am so pissed that this is a 4PM start. The Leafs leave their time-zone to play a hell of a lot less than we do, and we don't get special treatment, not that I would want it. It's a special night for Vancouver fans and dammit, we should have all the consideration. Bure wasn't a Leaf. Compounding this, is the sad sad fact that I will be in class from 8am to 5pm and will not get to watch any of the proceedings live. So, in conclusion, to all the idiots who had a hand in this obvious slight on ME, screw you.

...yeah, yeah, blah, blah, biggest market blah.

I'm with ya, why the hell should the Canucks cater to the east? such ridiculousness. it will affect the players pregame routines. For the Leafs, that puts them on even footing in a situation where they should be at a disadvantage. Freaking NHL - CBC needs to go, where is CTV/TSN already purchasing the rights to Hockey Night in Canada?

The Canucks are the largest market for the 1900h game so having this game three hours earlier will make for a smaller audience for the games at 1900h. A bad decision by the anti-west CBC!

‏@blakeprice1040

Santorelli wearing a #10 jersey on HNIC pre game so I think we can assume the whole team will have one on for warm up..

Like I said before, I think the Canucks missed a HUGE marketing opportunity tonight by not wearing the skate jersey's.

I'm sure Canucks fans would love to see this team wear those black skate jersey's one last time. And sale of them would go through the roof after one game in them.

Like I said before, I think the Canucks missed a HUGE marketing opportunity tonight by not wearing the skate jersey's.

I'm sure Canucks fans would love to see this team wear those black skate jersey's one last time. And sale of them would go through the roof after one game in them.

Agreed. There's a possibility that they might wear it on Heritage Classic but it would have been more fitting if they had wore it tonight.

Archived