The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] TO @ VAN | 4:00 PM | CBC | Pavel Bure Jersey Retirement |

Blueberries

Pavel Bure  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The family has been told,don't disturb me while this game is on.I will be watching this one intently.hope we can keep our streak going against the leafs,I know we don't play them much but what has it been bout 10 years or so since they beat us?

GO CANUCKS!!!!

lets get back to topic and leave linden out of this one please~

they were both great canucks, but tonight is BURE's night!!!!

can't believe the GDT dropped so low on the page that it almost went to the next pagE!!!!!!!

so excited for the game...even if i can't be there in person :(

GO CANUCKS GO!!!! LETS KEEP OUR WINNING STREAK AGAINST THE LEAFS GOING!!!!! :towel: :towel: :towel:

lets get back to topic and leave linden out of this one please~

they were both great canucks, but tonight is BURE's night!!!!

can't believe the GDT dropped so low on the page that it almost went to the next pagE!!!!!!!

so excited for the game...even if i can't be there in person :(

GO CANUCKS GO!!!! LETS KEEP OUR WINNING STREAK AGAINST THE LEAFS GOING!!!!! :towel: :towel: :towel:

Exactly. There is plenty of time to talk about Bure/Linden conflict in another thread on another day. This is a great day for Bure, the Canucks, and Canucks fans. We can do without the negativity.

@FriedgeHNIC

WIN: Brown/Millen/Peacock. VAN: Hughson/Simpson/Healy/Campbell-Pascall. COL: Cole/Galley. EDM: Ball/Hrudey/Oake. After Hours: Andrew Ference

:towel:

Im sorry but hughson used to be my favourite... I pretty much hate that sell out Toronto homer now. Also... to boot Simpson is going to do colour? This is awful. I hate cbc broadcasts.

$50 says they cut into the bure ceremony to talk about why kessel wore black socks this morning and the colour of kadris underwear.

I wish as canucks fans we could boycott cbc and tsn... we didn't even get a pregame for the Detroit game on either tsn or tsn 2.

All 82 games should be on sportsnet.

Ill have my radio on tonight.

Im sorry but hughson used to be my favourite... I pretty much hate that sell out Toronto homer now. Also... to boot Simpson is going to do colour? This is awful. I hate cbc broadcasts.

$50 says they cut into the bure ceremony to talk about why kessel wore black socks this morning and the colour of kadris underwear.

I wish as canucks fans we could boycott cbc and tsn... we didn't even get a pregame for the Detroit game on either tsn or tsn 2.

All 82 games should be on sportsnet.

Ill have my radio on tonight.

Just noticed that Mark Lee isn't even working tonight after we finally get Jim Hughson. Damn you CBC!

Archived