The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] TO @ VAN | 4:00 PM | CBC | Pavel Bure Jersey Retirement |

Blueberries

Pavel Bure  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

he won't have any chance to show what he's made of playing with tommy "mollasses skates" sestito and yannick "i'm a defenseman" weber.

I really don't think he is a top 6 forward. He's more of an Andrew Ebbett type depth player.

If they wanna see what he's got, start him out on the third line and go from there.

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Higgins Santorelli Burrows

Welsh Dalpe Kassian

Sestito Richardson Archibald

WOOOOOO Go Canucks Go!!!

the leefs are getting better so this could be tight, im thinking 4-3 nucks in overtime

83 actually. i've followed Linden's whole career. Linden would be no more than a 3rd line/2nd line tweener player without Bure. did he put his heart into the team? of course. would he be good enough without the 94 success and career years with Bure? doubt it

dude i dont mind if others have a different opinion. but some here do. and if you do, the will try to get you thinking the way they think. just b carefull if you happend to have a different opinion, they will give you warning points.

I really don't think he is a top 6 forward. He's more of an Andrew Ebbett type depth player.

If they wanna see what he's got, start him out on the third line and go from there.

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Higgins Santorelli Burrows

Welsh Dalpe Kassian

Sestito Richardson Archibald

that could work too, but my point is give him a chance for a few shifts at least to see if he can work with highly skilled players. he's not going to get any better on the 4th line with 2 minutes of icetime

i hope sestito blind sides bolland and knocks him out for a few weeks. little rat. if sestito gets suspended, the canuks dont have to play him which is a good thing. aim for the head tito

Wishing an injury on a player is really bad form. Just stop.

Wishing an injury on a player is really bad form. Just stop.

is this seriously what this league has come to? bolland will do things on the ice tonight to warrant being taken out. he always plays dirty and chirps all of the canucks it would be a nice thing to see him finally learn his lesson. that's how matt cooke changed. he kept getting absolutely rocked and evander kane knocked him out in a fight etc.

Like I said before, I think the Canucks missed a HUGE marketing opportunity tonight by not wearing the skate jersey's.

I'm sure Canucks fans would love to see this team wear those black skate jersey's one last time. And sale of them would go through the roof after one game in them.

i am still hoping they have them secretly. I 100% agree. The skate jersey should be used today. It's perfect.

Big miss if they don't (and from the sounds of it as you said...they are not)

is this seriously what this league has come to? bolland will do things on the ice tonight to warrant being taken out. he always plays dirty and chirps all of the canucks it would be a nice thing to see him finally learn his lesson. that's how matt cooke changed. he kept getting absolutely rocked and evander kane knocked him out in a fight etc.

Bolland is not nearly the player Cook was -not even close. And chirping? Really? Who cares about that?

Great gdt man. Congrats to bure, I'm happy the canucks organization looked past a rocky split up. As bure was clearly our most impactful skilled scorer of all time. Go canucks go! Welcome back mayray. Hopefully we keep him off the score board ha. 4-3 Nucks! Kesler, edler, higgans, Daniel.

Archived