The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] TO @ VAN | 4:00 PM | CBC | Pavel Bure Jersey Retirement |

Blueberries

Pavel Bure  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bolland is not nearly the player Cook was -not even close. And chirping? Really? Who cares about that?

not nearly, but he's still a rat. runs his mouth to the media. i dont care if he apologized, the only reason he did is so richardson kassian or sestito wouldnt rock him tonight. he hides behind the refs and runs his mouth like lapierre. deserves to get knocked out.

I'm looking for Santorelli to have a strong game tonight.

He must be pumped getting to see his childhood idol have his jersey retired. I want to see at least one Bure like breakaway from him tonight. :bigblush:

Didn't Kass try the skate to stick last time Bure was here? :lol:

not nearly, but he's still a rat. runs his mouth to the media. i dont care if he apologized, the only reason he did is so richardson kassian or sestito wouldnt rock him tonight. he hides behind the refs and runs his mouth like lapierre. deserves to get knocked out.

Chirping is part of the game and it gets fans like you all worked up, which builds team rivalries. I think the Sedins could care less bout wabout the 'sisters' comment. After all, a lot of Nuck fans have called them that over the years. In fact, the comment began here in Van super fan land.

Chirping is part of the game and it gets fans like you all worked up, which builds team rivalries. I think the Sedins could care less bout wabout the 'sisters' comment. After all, a lot of Nuck fans have called them that over the years. In fact, the comment began here in Van super fan land.

yes i don't care about the sisters comment i thought it was funny but if you run your mouth in the media about players on the opposing team you're going to get handled.

@CamTucker_Metro

#Canucks coming out for warm-ups wearing the No. 10 in tribute to Pavel Bure. And already chants of 'Go Leafs Go!'

Our fans are so sad sometimes

Archived