The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Nyr

To Van-Ryan Callahan 2nd (conditional 1st only if Callahan doesnt resign)

To Nyr-Alex Edler Nicklas Jensen 2nd

Vancouvers top six

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Santorelli

Burrows-Kesler-Callahan(one of the best second lines?)

Higgins-Richardson-Hansen

Weise-Welsh-Kassian

D-Man

Hamhuis-Tanev

Garrison-Corrado

Stanton-Bieksa

Thoughts??

Gillis trades booth to any team for a 7th round pick if no teams go for that then buy him out next possible time sestito waivers

He's not the type of player we need, since our roster already has several hard-working, two-way, character guys (Burr, Kes, Higgins, Hansen, to name a few) in our top 9. If we're trading Edler I think it should be for a higher-end offensive player, of which we don't have on our roster if their name isn't Sedin.

He's not the type of player we need, since our roster already has several hard-working, two-way, character guys (Burr, Kes, Higgins, Hansen, to name a few) in our top 9. If we're trading Edler I think it should be for a higher-end offensive player, of which we don't have on our roster if their name isn't Sedin.

My thoughts exactly. We need some offensive finess in the lineup

Ever heard of can never have too much of a good thing? We've never had more then 2-3 superstars. It's about depth and players just outplaying other teams, grind em out hockey.

I would say we have a pretty strong chance at signing him in the off season. Callahan might want to be back with torts and on a winning team, since NYR is going downhill and not with the help of AV.

Course, Callahan could actually like playing with AV,I wouldn't really know. I haven't been watching them that much.

Archived