The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Chef Boyardee] GAME OVER PLEASE SIGNUP

Peaches

We could do my idea of the Executioner

The Executioner is a TP special with the power to stop a lynching. When a TP is lynched with less than 2/3 of the votes, the Executioner can refuse to lynch the player. No lynching occurs that round. The Executioner also has the one-time ability to override a lynching with more than 2/3 of the votes. Doing so, however, reveals the Executioner's identity to the mafia.

I think we need a break for a week or two, but hey... that's just me (and probably a lot of the other regulars who aren't signing up).

I agree.

Give it some time, keep discussing mafia, let a lot of people sign up including the regulars (I think Alchemy wants a break too). The game will come back even better. I know I'll probably end up signing up if the game is delayed a week or so.

Just my thoughts.

I say we start it maybe next Monday? Roles handed out Sunday?

Also not many new roles please, one okay, but I am really against adding more than one new role

Absolutely this.

We saw what happened last time when way too many roles were added in all at once. If we're going to be experimenting with new roles, we should either be trying one at a time or subbing out current roles (SK, TB, etc.).

Ok I don't mind waiting but definitely only one new role at the expense of another role. Every classic role will work the same as always. I will start a new thread tomorrow and leave it open until we get a good number or a set amount of time passes.

Feel free to suggest new roles and which role they will replace and I will make a poll for them in the new thread. But again only one will make it and it will be the most popular one.

Archived