The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

I do agree Burr, although I am kind of curious as to how the exchange between Kumar, Kesler, CL and Ryp went down (especially since we aren't likely to hear much in the thread from either Kumar or Ryp). Any chance one of you can run a quick summary by us, so we can better judge the situation? Also, there is still the possibility of the sheriff's spokesperson coming forward later.

Basically, yesterday I asked kumar if he got a PM (I was under the assumption he wouldn't know/wasn't paying attention to the fact that Aladeen PMs everyone, and if he said no, it would've been an obvious lie). He was hesitant to check, said he was too lazy to login CDC and check. He left afterwards because he is Eastern timezone and it was 10-11pm his time iirc.

Fast forward to today, again asked him if he got a PM and it took a while to get a response "yes". Accused him of Mafia, and usually we would get a "wtf no, I'm TP" "idiots" response. This time he was fairly quiet, not forming any sort of rebuttal which is typically out of character.

It could be he doesn't trust us after what Kes has done to him in previous games, though he did trust us last game that if we were Mafia, we wouldn't tell the Mafia he was sheriff (luckily for him, I ended up TB and Kes ended up TP).

That a good enough summary? I left out a lot of expletives but you guys prolly get the gist of it.

Basically, yesterday I asked kumar if he got a PM (I was under the assumption he wouldn't know/wasn't paying attention to the fact that Aladeen PMs everyone, and if he said no, it would've been an obvious lie). He was hesitant to check, said he was too lazy to login CDC and check. He left afterwards because he is Eastern timezone and it was 10-11pm his time iirc.

Fast forward to today, again asked him if he got a PM and it took a while to get a response "yes". Accused him of Mafia, and usually we would get a "wtf no, I'm TP" "idiots" response. This time he was fairly quiet, not forming any sort of rebuttal which is typically out of character.

It could be he doesn't trust us after what Kes has done to him in previous games, though he did trust us last game that if we were Mafia, we wouldn't tell the Mafia he was sheriff (luckily for him, I ended up TB and Kes ended up TP).

That a good enough summary? I left out a lot of expletives but you guys prolly get the gist of it.

Thanks for this. I still think the bandwagon that flared up on him is more suspicious than Kumar himself, but hey, what the hell do I know?

As much as I hate to say it, the longer we go without another TB stepping out, the more legitimate Kesler's claim becomes. With that said, I still don't see that great of a case against Kumar, but if you guys think he's more suspicious than the bandwagoners...

Thanks for this. I still think the bandwagon that flared up on him is more suspicious than Kumar himself, but hey, what the hell do I know?

As much as I hate to say it, the longer we go without another TB stepping out, the more legitimate Kesler's claim becomes. With that said, I still don't see that great of a case against Kumar, but if you guys think he's more suspicious than the bandwagoners...

I'm more suspicious of the people saving kumar

Especially if he ends up tp

Vote for someone else you fools.

Interesting I will still wait to vote but there does seem to be some interesting circumstantial evidence being presented

I originally suspected GFY for saying (jokingly?) "I'm mafia" seeing as how last game he said "in b4 Kes thinks I'm mafia" (decided to TB him after this, an inking feeling). GFY ended up Mafia that time. The odds GFY's mafia again (3-4 straight games?) are slim so yea, kumar's my best bet at the moment.

Nobody has stuck out from the bandwagon votes (atleast to me).

I originally suspected GFY for saying (jokingly?) "I'm mafia" seeing as how last game he said "in b4 Kes thinks I'm mafia" (decided to TB him after this, an inking feeling). GFY ended up Mafia that time. The odds GFY's mafia again (3-4 straight games?) are slim so yea, kumar's my best bet at the moment.

Nobody has stuck out from the bandwagon votes (atleast to me).

Fair enough. No point in me attempting to start a vote on one of the bandwagoners unless there's people agreeing with me (there isn't :lol:).

Unvote Kesler87; Vote kumar2013

I hope you guys know what you're doing.

Fair enough. No point in me attempting to start a vote on one of the bandwagoners unless there's people agreeing with me (there isn't :lol:).

Unvote Kesler87; Vote kumar2013

I hope you guys know what you're doing.

You basically killed yourself last game and now you're following the mafia in voting for me... make some decisions woman!!!

You basically killed yourself last game and now you're following the mafia in voting for me... make some decisions woman!!!

Maybe if you actually defended yourself you would give Toews a reason to make an informed decision. Calling everyone idiots will hardly gain you supporters.

Archived