The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Right. If so, it would have shown up as an SK kill.

My guess is either kumar, Lemons, or GFY was the serial killer.

Earlier today, Kesler87 told me that the doctor had indeed PM'd him and intended to save him. It didn't happen, as otherwise he would still be alive right now. The doctor's name....Dral.

Oh yea since we have to red and bold votes:

Vote CanucksLegacy

(If you missed it, earlier I told kumar if he ended TP I'd vote for myself)

For people on mobile here's the code

[ b][ color=#ff0000] [ /b][ /color]

That's all I got.

Earlier today, Kesler87 told me that the doctor had indeed PM'd him and intended to save him. It didn't happen, as otherwise he would still be alive right now. The doctor's name....Dral.

Vote CanucksLegacy

For people on mobile here's the code

That's all I got.

I was just about to post that I had your vote logged already, but that's useful to know about the colour script.

Great Nightfall Aladeen, I really enjoy the stories and such, appreciate the effort <3

Wow thanks guys.. Everyone else is anonymous. Better join the cool crowd

I would have never thought you were Mafia, you would have just flown off the radar for me but this quote was a little revealing.

Smart call to whoever the vig is.

So I guess the friggin doctor didn't save him? Or was killed?

What Kesler told me was that Lemons had contacted the doctor with this message

"I just had you investigated, I know you're not Mafia. After nightfall I'll add you into a PM with some other people."

He asked me if Lemons was my sheriff and I said no. He then figured that Lemons was BSing because there shouldn't be other people in a convo in the first round, the doctor shouldn't have been investigated that late, and no-one spoke up in the thread to contradict me. I never got the name of the doctor, though, or I'd Kesler was actually invited into the convo to see for himself. Maybe the doc was a fake?

What Kesler told me was that Lemons had contacted the doctor with this message

"I just had you investigated, I know you're not Mafia. After nightfall I'll add you into a PM with some other people."

He asked me if Lemons was my sheriff and I said no. He then figured that Lemons was BSing because there shouldn't be other people in a convo in the first round, the doctor shouldn't have been investigated that late, and no-one spoke up in the thread to contradict me. I never got the name of the doctor, though, or I'd Kesler was actually invited into the convo to see for himself. Maybe the doc was a fake?

*if Kesler

Vote CanucksLegacy

Wow yeah, thanks for outing me dbag.

Kes told me that he wasn't going to use his ability tonight so I should switch my save from him to VIC to make sure he isn't killed.

GG

Wow yeah, thanks for outing me dbag.

Kes told me that he wasn't going to use his ability tonight so I should switch my save from him to VIC to make sure he isn't killed.

GG

He told me right before 9:30 that if he wasn't saved, to out your name. It was agreed between you two, you'd save him.

What else am I suppose to do?

Archived