The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Nope. With both VIC and Kesler as potential Doctor save targets, we just wanted to make sure we killed someone that round, and you were the consensus pick for whatever reason. I felt terrible, I really did.

A shame. I still figured you were Mafia with that PMing of me, but I couldn't be too sure of it. I'm sure it was to garner information. Oh well. It is what it is. I was hoping I was right, though.

Nope, I actually believed that you weren't a special after talking to you. With both VIC and Kesler as potential Doctor save targets, we just wanted to make sure we killed someone that round, and you were the consensus pick for whatever reason. I felt terrible though...I really did.

Sorry dude, I kinda thought you were a special and I pushed for you to be the MK, everyone else was like "man, thats so mean... but ok"

We lost, but that was one hard-working mafia team, especially Intoewsables, OTTS, and Dral. Sorry we couldn't quite finish the job.

I second this. Sucks we couldn't finish the job.

And sorry I wasn't around as much. I really was working on my school stuff. If anyone on CDC is in my CMNS 221 class you know we have that 10 page essay due tomorrow :D

Sorry dude, I kinda thought you were a special and I pushed for you to be the MK, everyone else was like "man, thats so mean... but ok"

The MK seriously caught me off-guard. I was extremely surprised. Yeah, you told me you pushed for me in the PM. Whatever though, on the bright side I was a MK target when valuable targets were also in play. I was nothing but a TP, so if anything, it was for the greater good.

One last thing before I head out. I know Aladeen decreed that Kesler was banned for the next game, but me personally, I'd be fine with him being allowed, so long as he doesn't post after he dies in the thread (obviously a bit of leniency right after he dies). He was dead quiet after you said he was banned for the next game Aladeen, but if you host, it's solely up to you. Just my two cents.

ALSO! To my teammates, aside from Dral who borderline lost his sanity, I love you all. Figuring out all this stuff was a blast

But to you noobs who didn't switch your status to private before the game started deserve a kick in the nuts LOL

LOL I almost had a nervous breakdown the first time I was Doc because of intoewsables

The MK seriously caught me off-guard. I was extremely surprised. Yeah, you told me you pushed for me in the PM. Whatever though, on the bright side I was a MK target when valuable targets were also in play. I was nothing but a TP, so if anything, it was for the greater good.

I'm pretty sure you'll be Mafia next round, so you'll be my first vote :P

ALSO! To my teammates, aside from Dral who borderline lost his sanity, I love you all. Figuring out all this stuff was a blast

But to you noobs who didn't switch your status to private before the game started deserve a kick in the nuts LOL

Thats ok, I still love you.

edit: yeah, I'm completely lost it - had been up for +30 hours, drank a 2/6 of whiskey and well hehe, I'm definitely to old for that crap.

One last thing before I head out. I know Aladeen decreed that Kesler was banned for the next game, but me personally, I'd be fine with him being allowed, so long as he doesn't post after he dies in the thread (obviously a bit of leniency right after he dies). He was dead quiet after you said he was banned for the next game Aladeen, but if you host, it's solely up to you. Just my two cents.

I am inclined to agree (assuming he even wants to) I think he definitely has a passion for the game and if he reigns in some of his emotions I think he makes things highly entertaining.

But if the general consensus is adamantly against it I will uphold the ban but, if he can keep it all in the game I think he is a fun addition besides he needs to go for the double digits MVP for Legendary Status :bigblush:

Archived