The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

Uncharted 4

Was enjoyable enough, but I certainly don't understand the unanimous praise it's been receiving. Good game? Yes. Great game? At times. But not consistently great/terrific, as the reviews would have you believe.

Most interesting parts are the when you play in the past and the epilogue when you play about 15 years in the future, which may set the franchise up for a new chapter.

On 2016-05-15 at 9:44 PM, Monty said:

Uncharted 4

Was enjoyable enough, but I certainly don't understand the unanimous praise it's been receiving. Good game? Yes. Great game? At times. But not consistently great/terrific, as the reviews would have you believe.

Most interesting parts are the when you play in the past and the epilogue when you play about 15 years in the future, which may set the franchise up for a new chapter.

I think it's pretty amazing. The graphics have wow'd me numerous times, as well as the voice acting. Them facial expressions are quite something.

Got virtual PF rank up to 66000 so far. Scared to keep climbing because I'm going to run into guys with level's over 100. My offensive team is 89 right now. I haven't actually seen anyone with high levels than me - the best was about the same. End up winning 80% of the simulations. Just exchanged 40,000 points for 3 S++

What the hell makes up total development grade anyway? I have 1000 and another guy has 1900. Most people have higher than me.

Went through an entire round in "short league" and every match was either a draw or loss. Claimed roughly 800 points and finished last..

The game doesn't really explain this very well. How does a fight even result in a draw? It's like, buggered.

I picked up the season pass for Wicher 3 the other day. Haven't gotten around to playing either of them yet, but I'm looking forward to getting back into it.

Have any of you guys played either DLC?