The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 11/17/13 - 5PM

Strombone1

People have to know that we've played well in our last 2 games, it's just about SCORING. LETS SCORE.

Exactly^ - Canucks are playing well in all aspects except finishing/scoring. Just need a little more net presence, screening, deflections...

Hansen back in the line-up gives us much more depth, and I think Burr will be playing with the Sedins and the line will be scoring.

I have a feeling that the Canucks' offense will burst out tonight too.

5 - 1 Canucks.

Watch out for he Benn-Seguin-Nichushkin line, deadly offensive players on that line. We have to control that line, maybe try to shut it down with Kesler and Burrows together, and using Hamhuis and Tanev.

Torts needs to take advantage of home ice and last line change.

2-1 Canucks

Edler

Kesler

Eakin

Anyone have the highlights of the game we blew the stars out in Feb of 2011? can't find them on youtube. EDIT: The game I'm thinking of was actualy January 24th.

Holy geez Lehtonen sulked that game. Samuelsson, Burrows, Erhoff twice, Edler all from a distance; can't blame screens for all? I know a certain goalie who used to get frustrated if a coach let him take a schlacking like that...

And wow; you would think Dallas could have made a serious run with a team like that. James Neal, Brad Richards, Mike Ribiero, Loui Eriksson, Steve Ott > thats just some of the guys who ain't there anymore...

Is our team getting screwed with game time starts? I understand on the road having 4pm pst starts, but we have been giving a 10 am pst already, have 2 back to back 10 am pst starts at the end of the month on the road. When was the last time a west coast time had so many 10 am pst starts? When the stinking Leafs come out here we have to move up our home start time for the clowns in Leaf nation. Now we have another different home start time. Yes I understand both teams play at the same time but when has an east coast team ever played a game at 10 am, like the Canucks have too?

Even though the Stars have been playing well recently, I really don't see this game being close... Canucks 5-1

really? wow

The Canucks are floundering now, under torts, and the Stars are beating some pretty good teams. Not sure how you come to that prediction. I think it's going to be a close, entertaining game. At the very least I want to see Benn, Seguin and Nichuskin play, as well as Dallas' new uni's

Archived