The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 11/17/13 - 5PM

Strombone1

Man those highlights really show you how far the nucks have to go to get back to their '11 form don't they??

As for today's game -- Lehtonen rarely plays well in Van, I expect a nucks win

Those highlights... It's been so long I can't even remember how deadly that PP was. Give us one and we score. How the mighty have fallen...

Anyone have the highlights of the game we blew the stars out in Feb of 2011? can't find them on youtube. EDIT: The game I'm thinking of was actualy January 24th.

Look at those zone entries. Look at that snipe! I miss those days.

Going to be a tough game. Dallas is heating up and we've had a rough couple of previous games. I hope we can squeak out a win.

Dallas Stars General Manager Jim Nill announced today that the club has claimed forward Dustin Jeffrey off waivers. The team also announced that it has reassigned defenseman Aaron Rome to the Texas Stars, Dallas’ development affiliate in the American Hockey League

B)

Surely the floodgates will open now.

Seriously, can we please open the floodgates now?

Today is a glorious day as I will be watching my Seahawks dismantle the Vikes on Percy Harvin's debut and then we will commence to watching our Nucks handle the Steers. All while being in the backyard of said Steers right here in Fort Worth, Texas. GO HAWKS AND GO NUCKS!!!

1459944_10201692832660579_1894206158_n.jpg

Fans like you rule all!

Archived