The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Shea Weber for Taylor Hall or Jordan Eberle?

aqua59

Care to share with us how you know this? Your post insinuates that you know Weber personally (among others) to come by this information.

It does imply that doesn't it which is what I'm getting at. Like I also said I wouldn't believe me if I didn't know me so it's moot. I've done some work for a WHL team in the past and got to know quite a few players.

The problem isn't him waiving it for this city or that city (with which I might add he'd waive it for Edmonton before he would Vancouver) it's what Edmonton is willing to give back. Just Eberle or Just Hall isn't enough. Remember what Nashville gave up to keep him when that idiot in Philadelphia offer sheeted him?

Edmonton is a complete mess right now and won't be Cup contenders for at least another 5 years. If Weber had to choose between Vancouver and Edmonton he'd choose the Canucks easily just based on where the team is at right now.

Edmonton is a complete mess right now and won't be Cup contenders for at least another 5 years. If Weber had to choose between Vancouver and Edmonton he'd choose the Canucks easily just based on where the team is at right now.

Really Edmonton is a few good trades away from being a playoff team. Not sure if those trades are possible with MacT but we'll see.

I understand the angle you are trying to use. I have used the same approach myself.

Good for you. no approach but I hope your script worked.

Archived