The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Just thought these quotes should be put out there

"GFY, PPCLI, 112, otherwise, JE14, Hodor, AT, and VIC"-kumar's list

following are some quotes from Dral

"Vic and Hodor are mafia for sure.

I'd put money on AT, JE14 and Drouin as well.

I think either you or me will be MK'd tonight, so do me a favor and watch those guys if I don't make it"

and yeah, I find 112 really suspicious as well, I think the slip up he made that people are saying shows hes innocent is because the mafia didn't get a special on their investigation.

Everything he's said to come out and defend himself with (I was joking etc) was after someone else already pointed it out"

Just thought it was interesting they agree on Vic,AT,JE,Hodor and 112 being mafia

Right now this is how it stands the TP alliance is off to a good start right now the Doppelgänger and Vig are in contact with me neither knows who the other is. I have not heard from the sheriff or his spokesperson if he has someone or the TB.

The Doppelgänger did not use his save on me tonight we decided to take the risk that I won’t be double targeted

I am in contact with someone claiming to be the Vig and to prove his legitimacy I asked him to call his kill he will be killing Hodor tonight

If my plan flops than TP I am sorry I took a risk and it failed

**************************************************************************************************

SUMMARY

Lynch - Ryp (TP)

Serial Killer - Alchemy Time (Mafia)

Mafia - Ilduce39 (Unknown)

Vigilante - Hodor (Mafia)

**************************************************************************************************

Survivors

Junko

Not A Fruit

Dral

King Heffy

Drouin

PPCLI

Intoewsables

VICanucksfan5551

The Purple Panda

One one two

Kryten