The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

After reading through the pages from after I went to bed, there have been some strange things.

But first I would like to clarify what I said last night, because accoding to a few of you it seems suspcious. After reading through the pages last night a lot of the accusastions being thrown around seem to be the usual petty reasons/targets. I wasn't pretending to be clueless, I actually am just really bad at picking people out. Also between working all day, so just getting a chance to read though all this.

However I do think that VIC is acting a bit odd. I think Kryten is talking way more this game than last game, I don't know if that is because he is TB or some other role. There are a couple suspisions I have but at this point I would like to re-read those pages/posts before I post more about that.

Bottom line I always keep my suspcions to myself and hope the mafia give themselves enough rope to hang themselves.

My suspicion list:

otherwise - Like Kryten said, acting clueless doesn't help the TP at any rate. Further, otherwise proved last game that she does understand the game, so this clueless act isn't convincing me.

Mikeyboy44 - Sheep votes with little substance aren't how Mikey usually plays. His excuse of apathy may be legit, but that sheep vote for a TP is sketchy at best.

Mau5trap - Pushing for a lynch of PPCLI. Strongly, strongly suspect him for this alone.

VIC - He's not been quite himself. I don't think the transcript from his chat with Hodor is enough evidence to clear him at all

Intoewsables - If VIC turns up TP, Intoewsables is almost certainly mafia.

Not A Fruit - Not sure why he picked Burr out of all the possibly suspicious players. No reasoning behind his vote is suspicious as hell

Drouin - Acting suspcious as hell, but could just be Lemons being Lemons.

I think out of these options otherwise, Mikey, and mau5 are the least likely to be specials. Our best bet is to lynch one of those 3.,

Vote2 otherwise

Votes otherwise because he thinks she's acting too clueless for a TP. I'll stand up for the little girl and throw my vote at him for now.

Vote King Heffy

Junko - otherwise

Not A Fruit - BDM

Dral - OTTS

King Heffy otherwise

Drouin

PPCLI - Drouin

Intoewsables - Peaches

VICanucksfan5551 - Peaches

The Purple Panda - Vic

One one two - Mikeyboy

Kryten