The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

I think GreenDemon is Kumar.

I'm also thinking JE14 is mafia and Aladeen PM'd him saying Drouin and him where both Mafia

When did greendemon register?

If he is really new then he is most likely kumar.

We play tgis game called metroho and someone made an rfa offerershert on his best player. HE rage quit. A new girl named Lily joined the league. Eventually he admitted he was pretending to be the girl lol

When did greendemon register?

If he is really new then he is most likely kumar.

We play tgis game called metroho and someone made an rfa offerershert on his best player. HE rage quit. A new girl named Lily joined the league. Eventually he admitted he was pretending to be the girl lol

Nov 16th I think... heh

I think the best strategy for us right now is to vote for someone who is quiet. Talking is helpful to the TP, and rather then risk a talkative person who may or may not be TP but could be helpful in later rounds, I think it's better to vote of someone who may or may not be TP but isn't being helpful.

unvote1, vote1 Hodor (we're not racist, color doesn't matter! )

The last couple first rounds have been so active!

Makes it a bit harder to follow but i think i'm keeping up.

PPC is the Doc, seems pretty unlikely he's not telling the truth at this point. Specials should still be careful for at least this round.

112 was joking around about being the Lackey? I didn't really follow how Kesler is so confident he really is...

Kumar is also back :rolleyes:

My two main suspicions so far are Ryp and Dral. No clue what to think of Kesler this round :picard:

Wondering why Toews only asked the specials not to kill you, GFY... why weren't the Mafia included in that plea ?

I was totally hinting at the Mafia to kill GFY. You got me.

I don't even know what you're getting at here.

And to clear things up as to why he asked the Special's not to attack me, he was in a similar situation at one point. Everyone always seemed to vote Toews, kill Toews, etc. in the 1ST RD. He eventually got quite pissed off about it (I think it was like 4 times in a row?), and vented his frustration.

It was at least 6 games in a row IIRC. May have been one game where I survived to the second round or something like that, but it went on for longer than 4 games for sure.

Seeing as people are voting out for personal reasons and targeting potential valuable TP who have at least shown some worth RD one, lets try to change that.

Hodor: has been dead silent since this game has now actually began, however, from the one time I've seen her play Mafia, she played the same way. VIC, get your girl into the game like you are!

Ryp: Although I'm against voting people, as I said, for personal reasons. If you are going to do that, this would be your best target with his shenanigans last night of changing peoples criteria in their post, fake quoting people. It can be quite a piss-off, but maybe that's apart of his game plan? Who knows, I've never truly played with this guy before.

Mikeyboy44: I am actually surprised throwing this name in here. I've seen him lurk the thread a few times since the game has begun, but heard nothing from him. I'm curious as to why he'd be so silent this game. Usually he's quite fond of calling people out to get a feel for if they're Mafia or not, but I've yet to see any life from him.

Mau5trap: The only reason I throw his name in here is because, while he did vote for someone, it was PPC. I find this rather interesting considering that over the span of game start to this point, we've concluded that he is likely the Doctor and that the Vigilante shouldn't attack him at risk of the DPG not saving him, and Lackey interfering, but he still goes ahead and votes for him anyways. I'll just go and say he likely didn't have time to read through the whole thread, at least for now. However, it seems eerily similar to the last game where it was Otherwise, Burr, and him left, and he tried to convince Burr.

-----------

Now I usually don't go and make a suspicion list, exactly, but other people who have caught my attention at this time,

Dral

The Purple Panda (Playing the same as last game, was Mafia, but hasn't had a lot of input in thread overall still)

JE14

That's all I've got for now! These are just my thoughts so don't look too much into it.

Hodor: Agreed. Would be nice to hear from her soon.

Ryp: It's worth noting that he did the absolute bare minimum to stay alive last game as a TP. Could be the type of player to only show interest when he has a role. Even if he is a TP, we're not losing much by getting rid of someone whose only contribution is editing quotes.

Mikeyboy: I want to agree, but he's been really quiet the last few games he's played. I don't think his silence is enough to be suspicious of him, but it would definitely be nice to hear from him today.

mau5: His vote for PPCLI was odd, but I think he's played enough to know that he shouldn't be trying to grab the spotlight like that as Mafia. He seemed a lot more concerned with flying under the radar as a Mafioso last game, for what it's worth.

Dral: Disagree, but it's possible.

The Purple Panda: Needs to speak up or I'll be inclined to agree.

JE14: No clue.

^Try taking out the 's' in 'https'.

Don't you guys find how suspiciously specific he was in those messages?

Also the fact that he dodn't come to thread about me contscing him was suspicious

Depending on how the conversation went, I would've said something before nightfall along the lines of: "In case I die, I'm 90% sure Kesler is the Lackey. Take it for what it's worth." Just because I hadn't said anything in-thread about it up to that point does not mean I had no intentions of doing it at all.

How would you have responded if I had sent the same message to you? Immediately call me out in the thread with not much to go on?

^Try taking out the 's' in 'https'.

Depending on how the conversation went, I would've said something before nightfall along the lines of: "In case I die, I'm 90% sure Kesler is the Lackey. Take it for what it's worth." Just because I hadn't said anything in-thread about it up to that point does not mean I had no intentions of doing it at all.

How would you have responded if I had sent the same message to you? Immediately call me out in the thread with not much to go on?

Seems oddly specific to joke about telling the lackey to contact you

Archived