The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Maaaann does this one hurt to lose. I really thought it was evident that JE14 was mafia though after Toews and I died. PPCLI y u no believe TPP after Toews died.

Nonetheless, JE14 that performance was absolutely remarkable, credit where credit is due. 2 straight games where you've come clutch (1 as TP and now as the Mafia)

In case anyone was wondering, here's what I wrote to OTTS earlier about my actions earlier in the game:

Those conversations were almost verbatim, with just tweaks to make them appear more TP-like. I also took out a bunch of stuff relating to mafia kills and KP investigations, but there was still plenty left. She didn't go in the mafia PM much the first night because she was doing homework, hence all the questions.

I was telling the truth that I never jumped on a bandwagon like that to my recollection. I was also telling the truth that I was playing more experimental last game as well until I was investigated. I was also telling the truth about last game I was mafia. I didn't even know that Kesler had voted for AT when I did too. The 112 thing was a slip up, though. I figured I was doomed to either be investigated or killed as soon as that happened, so I might as well embrace the experiment. It was fun to watch people try to connect dots that weren't there after. Hopefully it benefits me in the future when people realize I'm capable of doing that as TP as well.

Archived