The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blue Jackets @ Canucks - Friday 7PM

Alex the Great

I know Hansen and Higgins deserves playing with Henrik by their hard work, consistency, heart, etc. But one of the reason we're having trouble scoring is those two hands of stone are playing significant minutes with good players and can't convert on their chances.

They are 3rd liners and it's where they belongs. They should still gets 16 min of playing time but we'll never win anything with them playing close to 20 min.

For what it's worth, here's my lines

Burrows-Hank-Kassian(18-19min)

Dany-Santo-Kesler(18-19min)

Higgins-Richardson-Hansen (16min)

Fourth line (<8min)

Hopefully they can win and run the score up to get some of the guys feeling good again.

Would have liked to see Booth back in tonight we could really use his goals he's capable of scoring. Personally im not sure with the injuries he's sustained that he's getting fair treatment because really it doesn't look like he's playing with any less effort or hustle then anyone else.

"@botchford: Booth would rather be in Utica http://t.co/1SV7hYG8rr"

&ldquo;I look back and I&rsquo;d rather have stayed in Utica if I was going to come up and just play two games and then sit out,&rdquo; Booth said. &ldquo;I&rsquo;d rather have a whole week or practice, and played a couple more games and really got the confidence going.&rdquo;

I know Hansen and Higgins deserves playing with Henrik by their hard work, consistency, heart, etc. But one of the reason we're having trouble scoring is those two hands of stone are playing significant minutes with good players and can't convert on their chances.

They are 3rd liners and it's where they belongs. They should still gets 16 min of playing time but we'll never win anything with them playing close to 20 min.

Fourth line (<8min)

To be honest, I really like those lines. I would be all for giving those a shot. Hopefully we get to see it at some point

Fourth line (<8min)

These lines exactly. Burrows, who is really due to pocket a goal or two instead of posts, placed on the line with our best center. Our top two talented wingers (arguably) placed with a center who has made some decent passes. third line is all hard work. I like it.

13-0 Blue Jackets.

Sedins collide and injure each other, out rest of season. Luongo pulls his groin, career-ender. Bieksa's chest explodes, day-to-day.

Suddenly, an asteroid shower demolishes all of the Lower Mainland. Rogers Arena caves in amongst itself. Crawling out of the rubble, and standing atop a pyramid of the corpses of his 'core guys', Michael Gillis looks out at the fire-ravaged, desolate wasteland. As the haze and ash in the sky distort the sunset into a bloody glow, the GM of the Vancouver Canucks smirks, and lets out a dark chuckle which echoed across the barren destruction.

"I did it. I finally destroyed Vancouver"

3-1 for the boys

I was gonna freak on you, then i saw you're spoiler

Archived