The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blue Jackets @ Canucks - Friday 7PM

Alex the Great

Why would Lack not be given the start for tonight, given we're versing the Hawks tomorrow :S

Because Torts is a good coach and believes in Lack and wants to give him the experience of a playoff like game. I think it's an awesome idea. The Hawks know how to mess with Luongo's head and they won't know how to rattle Lack. I think it's a great idea.

13-0 Blue Jackets.

Sedins collide and injure each other, out rest of season. Luongo pulls his groin, career-ender. Bieksa's chest explodes, day-to-day.

Suddenly, an asteroid shower demolishes all of the Lower Mainland. Rogers Arena caves in amongst itself. Crawling out of the rubble, and standing atop a pyramid of the corpses of his 'core guys', Michael Gillis looks out at the fire-ravaged, desolate wasteland. As the haze and ash in the sky distort the sunset into a bloody glow, the GM of the Vancouver Canucks smirks, and lets out a dark chuckle which echoed across the barren destruction.

"I did it. I finally destroyed Vancouver"

3-1 for the boys

Priceless :lol:

In all seriousness you should become a writer: love the details.

Go Canucks

Go jackets

Canucks win. Kes with a Hattie

Let booth listen to the game in his car, press box too good for him. Lost all my faith in that boy.

I'd like to at least see him on the 4th, there must be some lack luster effort from him seen in practices for him to still get scratched. I don't think his first game back from Utica was that terrible.

Archived