The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blue Jackets @ Canucks - Friday 7PM

Alex the Great

looked worse than it was........not like he missed a back checking assignment, or let his man sneak in. Not many forwards, especially big guys, look good when they actually need to play like a dman. Still, looked bad.

Yeah, he got rocked by Calvert. Lol, when he gets older he'll realize there is no advanatage to playing it like that in that instance. I mean we didn't need a game changer at that point. Keeping the puck out of the net. Not a bad idea.

Kassian doesn't play that well, but no worry we have an elite goalie to let in the first shot for the seventh time this year (not including pre season) or the first ever shot Bloo faced as a Canuck or.....

Geez, it's not Lu's fault, he's been our best player this year

They've been taking unnecessary penalties all year. You always attack people for criticizing the team's play...

every penalty is unnecessary there is no such thing as a necessary penalty

also i am merely defending the team that i cheer for instead of being negative all day every day like a lot of you on here

Yeah, he got rocked by Calvert. Lol, when he gets older he'll realize there is no advanatage to playing it like that in that instance. I mean we didn't need a game changer at that point. Keeping the puck out of the net. Not a bad idea.

agreed, that was an inexperience penalty.

every penalty is unnecessary there is no such thing as a necessary penalty

also i am merely defending the team that i cheer for instead of being negative all day every day like a lot of you on here

Disagree. Hooking someone with a grade A scoring opportunity is much better than letting him score in the dying minutes of a tied game. Easier to play 4vs5 then down a goal.

Disagree. Hooking someone with a grade A scoring opportunity is much better than letting him score in the dying minutes of a tied game. Easier to play 4vs5 then down a goal.

agree to disagree yes it's better to take the penatly but im sure the goalie would love the chance to actually attempt the one time save vs multiple saves he would have to make during a pk

agree to disagree yes it's better to take the penatly but im sure the goalie would love the chance to actually attempt the one time save vs multiple saves he would have to make during a pk

Assuming the PP takes multiple shots?

Archived